Help needed for cutting..

ZoMbSta

Awards
hi,
i have just finish my bulking and is ready to do a cut...however i do not know how to do a good cut and know of no programs....can anybody help me with a cutting program with how the diet and workout should be...thanks..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey man,

There are so many ways and levels to answer this question on. Ultimately however, they all boil down to me doing work for you, that you could have easily done for yourself. But, I just became a Gold Member today and I am in a good mood so I will start you off.

1)Find a BMR calculator-figure out your metabolic rate and expenditures
2)As a baseline number, set your kcals about 300-500 kcals below maintenance.
3)From here there are many routes to go. Investigate some popular methods to cutting and do what everyone else does, trial and error brutha.

If you are completely lost and need assistance goto FLA Nutrition - Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, and Weight Loss Training
Programs

ZoMbSta

Awards
wow....congrats and thanks man...

anyway i have also always been wondering how ppl do a lean bulk...is there such a thing as lean bulk?

ermm...and i have just visited the website u given me...it says nothing...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, definitely not going to stoop to your level, and definitely going to be civil.

Read for yourself, your first post implied NO knowledge and a lack of research so I responded in kind.

It's possible your browser is broken, because when I click on the link I get FLA Nutrition the company of our board owner and administrator. If you look on the top of that page, it says services click on that. Then once you look at that drop the attitude.

Nobody here is going to spoon-feed you. Especially when you ask a question that implies a complete lack of initiative to start your own program and then reply like a child.

ZoMbSta

Awards
Well, definitely not going to stoop to your level, and definitely going to be civil.

Read for yourself, your first post implied NO knowledge and a lack of research so I responded in kind.

It's possible your browser is broken, because when I click on the link I get FLA Nutrition the company of our board owner and administrator. If you look on the top of that page, it says services click on that. Then once you look at that drop the attitude.

Nobody here is going to spoon-feed you. Especially when you ask a question that implies a complete lack of initiative to start your own program and then reply like a child.

hey...hold back for a sec...first of all...i never heard of fla nutrition in my entire life until now and neither do i know that it a subscribed service...when u first directed me there...i was under the assumption that it is a free training program like Max-OT...call me naive but i have not thought about the business side of things here...

i don't know your definition of attitude but in no way was i showing or trying to show in my previous post...however if you think that by congratulating you on ur newly achieved membership is a form of attitude...well..that i got nothing to say...

i hav never asked to be spoon-feed...and neither am i looking for it here..wat i needed was a program to model one of my own...somehow it seems the ppl here are do not freely share free programs from the lack of reponse and from your unwarranted flaming...if that is the case...then so be it...and pls dont call me child/kid if you like to make assumptions that doesnt sound like wat a matured adult will do...