Starting MAX-OT but has a few questions

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm Starting the Max-OT training program but i have a couple of questions. My maintenance calories are 2300 without work-out and Max-OT is said to eat up 350-450.

Would I be then be allright getting 2750?

I'm going to add Tren/Test, will I need to add more caloreis because of that?

Korrupted

Awards
I'm Starting the Max-OT training program but i have a couple of questions. My maintenance calories are 2300 without work-out and Max-OT is said to eat up 350-450.

Would I be then be allright getting 2750?

I'm going to add Tren/Test, will I need to add more caloreis because of that?
Use this calculator Bodybuilding.com - ISSA - Nutrient Ratios & Caloric Needs!
It allows you to adjust your BMR to your daily activites.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool but I DO know how much i spend and I DO know how much extra the exercise will take.

I spend daily: 2300 without work-out
With Max-OT work out daily: 2750

But should I bump up the caloroie intake FURTHER by adding Test/Test to the mix?

Help anyone?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine you would want to bump up your protein intake along with some extra carbs.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on a ratio of 53/37/10 which is what the Max-OT program recommends. But I just dont know how many extra calories i shoudl add because of the test/tren if i want a lean gain.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on a ratio of 53/37/10 which is what the Max-OT program recommends. But I just dont know how many extra calories i shoudl add because of the test/tren if i want a lean gain.
Honestly, I have never been on cycle with less than 3300 calories per day... its up to you though...
Remember 3500 kcals = 1 pound weight gain
So if your bulking you would at LEAST want 3300 if your cutting then I would go with 400-600 calories below that (2500-3000kcals a day)
For the best LBM gains I would suggest you eat 3300...
Oh and you dont necessarily need to change your diet when changing routines... if your diet is working then leave it alone- just because MAX-OT says to do something doesn't mean you need to or you should for that matter..
BTW Max-OT is the best program I have ever used... for mass or for strength!

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much MPFit!!! That was a very useful reply!