• Established
Are You Sabotaging Your Abs?
A hard-core test for men who want to avoid a soft underbelly

Abs Diet

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how many times do you post a day! jesus, every other thread seems to be something from you. I am here by naming you the "All time biggest post whore alive!" Congrats on the new title, you earned it. :thumbsup: :trout: :nutkick:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many times do you post a day! jesus, every other thread seems to be something from you. I am here by naming you the "All time biggest post whore alive!" Congrats on the new title, you earned it. :thumbsup: :trout: :nutkick:
:goodpost:

doom3q

Banned
Awards
They are good posts. He posts alot of supplement articles that I enjoy and he contributes alot to the community. If anything, you should thank him.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They are good posts. He posts alot of supplement articles that I enjoy and he contributes alot to the community. If anything, you should thank him.
haha, im just busting his balls, just having some fun, dont take it seriously.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lame quiz. I answered all questions honestly and I got a 10 out of 14, saying that my abs are in-sight and in-control.

I wish... they might be decent in there, but they're definitely not "in-sight". Not even close. :(

dd

Beebs

Awards
I still don't understand some of the answers. For my stress level I put Jimmy Buffet, but it told me to loosen up? Ummm... Ok? How?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
yeah how about "I dont drink at all, ever" as a choice