Massages

• Thread starter dirtysouthmuscl
  • Start date

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats your thoughts on massages. Do you think it gives better gains. I watch video after video. and all the pros get them all the time . Do you think that if you got a massage once a month it would help, its supposed to get any lactic acid out of your muscles. Forgive my spelling

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Whats your thoughts on massages. Do you think it gives better gains. I watch video after video. and all the pros get them all the time . Do you think that if you got a massage once a month it would help, its supposed to get any lactic acid out of your muscles. Forgive my spelling
yes an 8yr bump lol aint no sense in starting a new thread. can i get a reply?

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Deep tissue massages and (especially) active release therapy will work similar to foam rolling - break up scar tissue, help fascia heal more in parallel, reduce overactive muscle spindle activity (reciprocal inhibition), reduce edema...basically when done consistently will help to loosen up tight muscles and allow you to move better and recovery faster.

lactic acid is not a concern...nor does it have much to do with recovery, DOMS, or tightness.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yes an 8yr bump lol aint no sense in starting a new thread. can i get a reply?
Helping stimulate blood flow is always good for muscle growth I go in for a 1.5 hour full body session once a month.