The Ecology of Yoga

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
At first I had to sit here and scratch my head and figure out why this was posted.... And then I re-read the article and knew it was good to wipe my ^ss cuz I have done yoga... its good... but not that good...:)

~Mk

maybe if it had been outside.....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
At first I had to sit here and scratch my head and figure out why this was posted.... And then I re-read the article and knew it was good to wipe my ^ss cuz I have done yoga... its good... but not that good...:)

~Mk

maybe if it had been outside.....
Well, I'm assuming AM readers come from a variety of philosophical outlooks. What speaks to one group might not speak to others.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, I understand. I wasn't meanin to be condiscending. I think yoga is cool. I just cant do it with my wrist and forearms.... :)

Sorry bud

~MK

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, I understand. I wasn't meanin to be condiscending. I think yoga is cool. I just cant do it with my wrist and forearms.... :)

Sorry bud

~MK
No no, not a problem. The article was actually entirely too hippie for me but I thought there might be AM readers who would connect with it.:drunk:

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
watch out ubi... yeahrights gunning for your attention.... Beelze better keep his sugar on tight...:)

~Mk