Lower back pain

PSJ02388

Awards
aftr taking superdrol with a liver support i noticed that on the left side of my lowerback i had some pain and it didnt feel like the lower back pain someone usualy gets from superdrol. i was wondering if it could possibly be my liver?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be liver, kidney, or a myriad of other problems but I suggest getting to the doc and getting bloodwork done ASAP.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aftr taking superdrol with a liver support i noticed that on the left side of my lowerback i had some pain and it didnt feel like the lower back pain someone usualy gets from superdrol. i was wondering if it could possibly be my liver?

thats sounds like Kidney problem!!!!!! Liver is up front and Kidney in lower back, try to get some sulfer pills somewhere or Cycle support and drink tons of water, stay away from caffiene until this goes away!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
everybodies a doctor :rolleyes: If you start pissin blood, it's kidneys, if your eyes start turning yellow, it's liver.

on a serious note, it's nothing to mess with. if it continues, get to the doc ASAP.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When my liver went I was having lower back problems but I can't remmber if it was left or right side. All I know is that if you're feeling pains inside and they feel deeper than muscle and persist. It's better to see a doc and spend 100 bucks on a blood test than to drink water and rest but I guess that's just me :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When my liver went I was having lower back problems but I can't remmber if it was left or right side. All I know is that if you're feeling pains inside and they feel deeper than muscle and persist. It's better to see a doc and spend 100 bucks on a blood test than to drink water and rest but I guess that's just me :)

Dude!!!! I got some bad news for you :( Better sit down..................Your liver is in the wrong place :( Im so sorry :( We still like you though :) j/k

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's not where the liver is :fool2: I'm saying when I went into the docs for a check up it was the back pain,lethargy and drops in blood sugar from outta no where. My liver values were through the roof but my kidneys were fine. So my point...**** inside does things it usually doesn't, might wanna get it checked out. Especially when taking body influening drugs.

:icon_lol: :trout:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know it's not where the liver is :fool2: I'm saying when I went into the docs for a check up it was the back pain,lethargy and drops in blood sugar from outta no where. My liver values were through the roof but my kidneys were fine. So my point...**** inside does things it usually doesn't, might wanna get it checked out. Especially when taking body influening drugs.

:icon_lol: :trout:

you calling me crazy?????????? Well I never!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, all went back to normal but took a year and very clean living. I ate right andplenty of water and exercise etc. first 6 months were a ***** though.