OCCFan023's Quest for Single Digits

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
OCCFan023's Cut, Bulk, Cut Starting May 17

Well I actually started this venture on May 15, but due to some restrictions with training due to tennis I didnt want to start posting results and updates in the open forum due to possible lack of results on my part rather than Bobo... But tennis is almost over (friday at the latest) so I thought that it was time enough to start my open FLA log...

I will start updating tommorow (will be day 12) and post my 2nd weekly update on Saturday but it will be the first update in here (I will also throw my previouse weeks numbers to comapre)

Just wanted to get the open log started...

:dl: :squat:

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Bad News: Well Today started off good. I felt great and went of to school and even ate meal 1 and 2 and then it hit. I started feeling like absolute garbage; got real light headed, nausius, and some muscles started twitching.

Anyway I went to the nurse and got a temp reading of around 101.2 so I went home. I have spent the rest of the day sleeping and throwing up... I feel beyond crappy right now. I started feeling better at around 6:00 and got up for a lil but then relapsed and threw up some more. Anyway I just wanted to update and Im going to the doctor tommorow.

God I am praying this isnt going to last long... not this early on I dont want to erase all the hardwork Ive put in over the past 13 days... I will be PIST :shoot:. GOnna go back to bed and see if this bloated puky feeling goes away.

NOOOO

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

FIrst time I got out of bed today. Throat is starting to absolutly kill. I havent eaten really anything todya and yet I feel bloated and heavier than ever.. wtf is going on.

Im going to the doctor tommorow and probably gonna get some tests done. I have never experienced something like this before.

Worst part about this is I had been feeling better than ever while eating and training on the program. I had more energy, slept better, and everything. Now I just feel like I got hit by a semi....

hopefully this passes as soon as possible I dont want to loose the past two weeks of hard work, that would be very detrimental:wtf:

although I do get to just read past threads and play arcade games at am now (when I can get my ass to the computer without passing out) But its not all bad, but still need to get better!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
15 AND 16

Sorry for the lack of updates I have remained sick and Im just about ready to go insane. I have never had a case of the flu to this extent since I was probably 6. I have been sipping gatorade and eating nasty soup the past days (I have tried to eat some meals but that didnt settle well with my stomach :run: . I am very frustrated at this point not being able to train and the worst part about it is I feel like I have regained wait by eating pratcially nothing and feel like I have lost my hard work to date.

Even more frustrating is that I feel like this is really messing up my plan as far as updating meal plans and so on. I am hoping this **** subsides asap and that I can get back on track..

I dont feel the need (or the desire) to post updates as I feel it will just make me angrier....

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you are sick my NJ neighbor. Nevertheless, rest is vital. Just relax and don't think about anything else but getting well. :cool:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well I should have listened to you ronin as I tried to push myself and it didnt go to well...

Day 17

Well I woke up this morning and felt decently better.... So I figured that it has been long enough and I figured why not give it a go and try to get back in action and stop wasting this time.... Well today was back day and I felt I was strong enough to get through it. I ate my pre workout meal and felt good had some energy and headed off to the gym. I got there and was feel pumped to get back on track and not just sit at home anymore and started with my first exercise. I started with t-bar rows and got through them (harder than previouse ones) but I figured it was probably expected. I then went to pull ups and that is when all hell broke loose. In the middle of my first set I was in the middle of a negatie and a rush of nausia came over me... I hit the floor and had to catch the machine so I wouldnt fall over. I ran to the locker room (only after hitting another machine in my way and then just sat down in the locker room bathroom and tried to sit out the feeling. Well after a good 4 minutes of throwing up I got up called my mom and told her I couldnt drive home and that she had to come pick me up.

Now here I am tired and feverish once again.

I am so beyond this **** right now I dont know what else to say. I wait 3 months for when I can finally setup with Bobo (which I have been dieing to do for alot longer than that) and when I finally do get in touch and set up this happens.

I have nothing else to say because I am at a lose for words. All I can do now at this point is keep taking vitamins, sleep, and pray for my health back.

:rant:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Today was a little better. I felt a little better again (but this time knew my limits and instead just tried to eat some of my plan food) I ate meal 1 (as it was a rest day it was a little different) and I got it down but was not hungry for a while later and didnt want to risk envoking a bathroom visit again.

I am feeling a little better and can walk around without getting light headed. Tommorow is tris and Im hoping I will be good to go......

GOd I hope I feel better tommorow (and im feeling its going to happen!)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
hope all is well. Let us know how you faired today.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dy 18

DIET 100%!!!

Wow it feels greta to be feeling better again. I was about to go insane ane today it ended. I woke up this morning and felt 100 times better and was able to go to school. I had all meals and even got back to lifting and cardio with no problems.

aww what a great feeling

I am confident I will be able to make up for lost time by Saturday or Sunday at the latest and will start posting updates again and get this bs behind me!

thanks for the support Ronin

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Happy to hear you are doing well and looking forward to your updates.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ronin, feels good to be feeling better:dl:
Day 19

Diet 100%

Today was legs and it was great. My gym got all new equipment (I can only imagine how much all of must have cost) Today was the first time I used straight legged deads and all I can say is that they were amzing. It was an amazing feeling in my legs or true hard work... Loving these leg workouts and am so pumped to be able to lift again! GOOD BY BEING SICK!

O yea i just ordered (And got it cleared by Bobo) some GF Pro and Xtend... I dont know how I am going to dose it but will figure that out when it arrives. Im excited to introduce Xpand into my lifting and the GF Pro for post workout (and maybe pre Im not sure due to $)... Should arrive by next monday or tuesday

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hope things are going better for you, good luck on your cut i hear nothing but good about bobo and his programs.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
GF pro is a whey proetin isolate, and sorry I meant Xtend before NOT Xpand (Xtend is a scivation product of Aminos)

thanks gifted Im glad to be back on track finally. Bobo's program has been great thus far and Im very excited to continue on (and eventually to the bulk!)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks OCC.... I take Xtend as well, great product. Keep it up man!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Diet 95%
I was only able to get 1 cup of brocolli in today out of the 3 im suppose to. I ran out and was unable to get to the store so will do so tommorow.

Legs were extremly sore today and made school a interesting task (lots of stairs :squat: ) but it felt so damn good

Tommorow is going to be hard. I wont be able to do my 45 min of cardio in mornign due to SATs so I will have to eat go to SATs then run later (so it will be like 3-4hours after eating that I run) then its off to a states doubles thing...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Diett 100% had a cheat meal today. I didnt plan on one because I just got back in but I was a weak mofo so I had a pure protein bar and some muscle milk. O well made my legs feel much better (which were still sore from thursday lol)

Update

Weight: 185.4 yet I look leaner than last time I weighed in so :woohoo:. When I weighed in the day I got back I was 187 but it probably was water so up maybe in LBM

Im going to apologize because I didnt have time to take measurments because I had the SATS this morning. I will take measurments tommorow (only if I weigh in close to 185.4 so its not skewed, well my waist atleast....)

tommorow I have my first round for tennis (got rained out today) so chest will be morning and tennis later (extra HIIT style cardio for todays cheat I guess you could say :))

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Diet 100%

Chest was awsome today felt added strength.

Updates

Weight: 185.4
Waist: 36.5 (-.5in)
Arms: R- 13 1/4 in (+1/4) L- 13 1/8in (+1/8)
Chest: 39 3/4 in (+1/4 in)
Upper Legs: R- 23 1/2in (+1/8in) L-23 in (+7/8 but may have something to do with where I measured, hard to do it exact)
Calves: R- 15in (+1/8) L-14 7/8in

My chest and shoulders are really leaning out and are starting to look great. Lower back, stomach, rear, and upper legs are trouble spots but they will be gone soon enough:bb3:

overall great week. Strength is up (damn that says alot, probably because on my diets I went way to low on cals) Feeling great and hoping to get another week out of this diet (Ill see how it goes but it apperes to still be doing the trick with a big recomp (+1lbs and -1/2 to 3/4 on waist= :dance: )

This is my last week of school so eating and traning is going to be getting alot easier which is awsome as well.

On a side note won today for states doubles play again tommorow (round 2-3) so back will be done in morning, tennis later! I played out of my mind today and it was the first time I ever lifted prior to a match.. coralation?? :icon_lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Diet 100%

Back Today and it felt great. Got to the gym around 7 and it was greta training in the morning, I cant wait to start training around that time daily during summer.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Diet 100%

Off Day. Felt very tired today just from waking up extra early to run before school, only 2 more days of school though!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Diet 95%
Had a little too much chicken today ( was hungry so I had a couple extra ounces after workout)

Today went well. Tris is the longest work out day so its behind me and tommorows is legs :twisted:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Diet 100%

Legs today. It went well and I felt great. Instead of a bagel I had 3oz of barilla plus pasta and it was damn tasty.

school ended today:dance: so I will begin training in the morning soon and will have alot more time to relax as well now.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Diet 75%
I had my cheat one day early this week. However I made the "executive decision" and decided this will be my last cheat on the plan. I have a little over a month left on the plan (if im counting correctly) and Im going to make the last weeks pure and maybe a week or two added on afer to get to 10%. Once I reach my goals I will be switching to a bulk program (if room permits) and I figure f cheats and go clean from now until then. So good bye cheats :)

Other than that today was bis and after words I went outside to get ride of my nasty tennis farmers tan and got a nasty sun burn :smite: <me with a tritan thing right now...

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I think that is a good choice. I guess some people highly recommend having one cheat a week for sanity but I am lucky not to have certain cravings and am very consistant with my dieting. 1 month to go OCC! Keep it up man :hammer:

BTW, what was your recent weigh ins.... I see 5.21 as the last day?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Weight in was 185.7 (it shows that for me, odd that its comming up difference for you.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Diet 100%

Sorry I didnt update, went to work at 3 came home at 1 and was dead tired.

Everything as 100% and got all meals in, and my job is probably a good source of low intensity cardio so bonus ahah

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

DIet 100%

I was going to update today but woke up real later (after going to bed at 2) and forgot to take measurments. I have finals this week so I may not have time to measure tommorow thru wednesday (last final for physics) and will update. Hopefully I get a chance.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Diet 100%

Had back workout today and all went well except I had to switch some of the excercises around (not type just order)

Also my gym is still upgrading all the new cardio machines with these Cardio Theatre thins (personal tvs) so I cant wait for these to be up (cardio will actually be fun now that I can watch Around the Horn and PTI while doing cardio) but then again I do workouts in the morning now that schools over but now I will go to a gym to run insead ofrunning the streets before school :bruce3: god I cant wait for them to get it up!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Diet 100%

Rest Day today and it felt good (gave mt time to study for my final two finals tommorow history and phsysics...)

I got my GF Pro and Xtend today so Im pretty excited to start the xtend tommorow and have my first serving of GF Pro (orange cream) tonight... should be tasty :food:

I am unsure on how Im going to dose the Xtend as of now But Im thinking one sserving pre or maybe broken into pre and during workout and thne one after (either way it will be two servings a day just not sure when)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Diet 100%

Tris/Abs went well

Legs tommorow!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Diet 100%

Legs went awsome today. During squats I just figured it say 4 sets so I did 4 sets adding 20 lbs to final set only later to find out I was only suppose to do 3 :squat:. I also did an extra set on calf raises because I had so much energy and legs are my second favorite day so what the hell!

I will be updating Saturday morning to see if I need to possible switch things up

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
day 32

Diet 100%

Bi's went well, cardio was pretty easy (maybe it was from the xtend...) I lost my normal watch I use to clock set times so now Im just gona get a heart rate one with clock so can track my hr when running the roads.

Update tommorow

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE 6/17

Weight: 184.4 (-.6)
Waist: 36 1/2 in (-1/2in)
Arms: R-13 1/4in L-13 1/8in
Chest: 39 3/4in
Upper Leg: R-23 1/8in L-23 1/8 in
Calves: R- 14/14in L-14 1/2 in

Well still loosing but this was a two week update. I think its time to adjust meals/ lower cals... Bobo hopefully you read this or Ill just hit ya up with an email. (idk if this matters when it comes to meals but I train in the morning now and have just been eating pre workout when I wake up then rest of my meals after.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Diet 100%

Got a new meal plan today (first revamp since beggining so thats good)

Training was 100% for chest and back tommorow.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Diet 100%

Back was awsome today. Rest da tommorow and its gonna be hot out! Areas are leaning ou nicely. My chest is ultra lean and my legs (starting from below calves are leaning out alot) it appears to almost be moving upward into my thighs now and I can also start seeing (i think its my hip flexor bone) start showing. Hopefully It starts up on the love handels soon (my biggest area I Want to loose)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Diet 100%

Back was awsome today. Rest da tommorow and its gonna be hot out! Areas are leaning ou nicely. My chest is ultra lean and my legs (starting from below calves are leaning out alot) it appears to almost be moving upward into my thighs now and I can also start seeing (i think its my hip flexor bone) start showing. Hopefully It starts up on the love handels soon (my biggest area I Want to loose)

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
DAy 37

Diet 80%
missed one meal because I was was rediculously busy helping out a friend today.

Off to fix last meal and then bed! SO TIRED

Last edited:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
hah! that last meal was a killer sometimes....its a chore for me cause im FLUSHED by that time of day.

get out of a comfy ass bed and go cook this and that, get all your vitamins in, eat this and that but i didnt cook it long enough so its cold in the center, clean up, fill up 2 gallons of water...ect ect. **** i gotta go do that now.

All worth it though man

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea it has definetly been worth it already and always getting better. Your right that last meal can be a damn killer sometimes. Its hard to get up and have motivation to fix something like that but as soon as I take that last bit and pop some calcium bed feels so much better for some reason, I dont know why.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

Diet 100%

Woke up with energy and was roaring to go. Great workout and cardi felt like a breeze!

Second favorite day tommorow Legs! nice

ALso I just realized that I am a moron. Everyday when I update I would look at the previouse days number and I guess when I would be going from the previouse post into posting the new one I would get a brain lapse and end up posting the number from before and have double days.... I am a moron. Hopefully Its not too manyd ays so I dont have to edit like 15 posts lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Diet 100%

Legs went awsome. Hit a new personal record on the leg press :). Legs are gonna be sore tommorow :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Diet 100%

bis day. Had alot of energy and it felt good. Had to go to work so couldnt post so Ill just do it today

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

Diet 100%

ressssssssssssssssst. Was pretty tired this morning and ended up doing cardio outside in the humidity and rain. Ran over by the beach so it felt really nice (cooler by the ocean)

favorite day tommorow, chest so Im pumped

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

Diet 100%

Chest went awsome. Hit new personal records on DB flat bench and also on the incline db :woohoo:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

Diet 100%

Back was awsome today and blasted my back!

Final two weeks of cut, then 2-3 days of rest and then a bulk... o god I cant wait to start bulking!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

Diet 100%

Cardio this morning was weird. I finally got my heart rate monitor (which is awsome) and I found that keeping my hr at 130 was quite difficult while running on the road. It wasn't that it was difficult to get my hr at 130 and stay there it was that it was remarkably hard to get to 130 and stay at it without going above! I found myself holding back immensly to a slow jog (when Im use to running at I guess a endurence point) my heart rate was at like 140-159 alot of the time I realized but I did my best. I think it may have also contributed to my first cardio done with EC taken before (in final 2 weeks)

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya the EC would make my standing HR around 100-110 so keeping it low was hard.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea before as soon as I started I could feel the sweat comming on. Typcially I wont break into a sweat until the first hill (which is like 1/2 mile in) but as soon as I was just warming up I was in a good drip. Wasnt all that hot out at all so temp didnt play a factor. So hr I think is definitely attributed to the EC (not that Im complaining though :trout: )