kneck injury

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
guys, i just came back from a chest, tricep and shoulder workout.......and my kneck is wrecked.......for quite a while now when i lay down (this is for like weeks before today) i can her the fluid in my neck discharge and for a few weeks i've had a creaky neck when i move my kneck to the left or right......i think it may have been a combination of the french presses and rear fly's that have lead to me straining the "Capitis Splenius" (left side of my kneck)......is this a typical injury?

Bone

Awards
I dont think its typical. Im no doctor, but I think you should visit one, if it is that bad. On a lighter note Neck with a "K" kills me ;) lmao

Peace

Bone

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
I dont think its typical. Im no doctor, but I think you should visit one, if it is that bad. On a lighter note Neck with a "K" kills me ;) lmao

Peace

Bone
my bad, i always doo that.....i think of "knees" with a K....im an idiot......

im not gonna see a doc because im too lazy

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be off-topic but who is the guy in your avatar, wings?

crazypete

Awards
and he doesn't recognize mr. cutler....

wings go see the damn doctor. its better to be a pussy than to deal with it the hard way if its bad. and sooner or later people will get sick of hearing about your kneck :)

cheers, pete

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
Sorry to be off-topic but who is the guy in your avatar, wings?

HEHEHE Ever heard of a guy called Jay Cutler?? ;)

Peace

Bone

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I thought it looked like Jay but the head is a little fucked up. Give me a break, guys.

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
i rubbed some deep heat on my k....k....k...... NECK! and took some pain killers and the pain is going....its been like 24 hours now since the injury......screw the doctor......the guy was talking so much **** when we had a discussion about creatine, bodybuilding, etc....... id rather ask you guys....

EDIT: oh yes and that is jay cutler in my avatar.....in the pic it looks like his peaks are rather flat :(

EDIT: and i dont think his wide waist even when ripped helps him out much