Holy crap what did I do to my arms?!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I must have gone a little overboard today. I lifted heaver than usual (up 10lbs on dumbells) and maybe did a set too many on hammers.. Now I can't bend my arms without the top of my forearms totally cramping and flexing as hard as they can. I have no control over it. Like charlie horses.. This has happened before but on one arm and it stopped after an hour or so.. Am I just getting old or what?!

I'm on 30mg/day of Phera-Plex and 75mg/day of Prostanozol... Taking lots of Potassium...

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Taurine? maybe some Magnesium also. If your getting old then I'm in trouble!

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
OK....Maybe kinda silly and obvious but....how much water are you drinking?

I am on almost the same cycle right now and if I don't drink at least 2 gal of water I get some cramping....Just a thought.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Taurine? maybe some Magnesium also. If your getting old then I'm in trouble!
Its been proven that Taurine doesn't prevent cramping (I'll post the study if I find it again)

Keep on taking lots of potassium.

OK....Maybe kinda silly and obvious but....how much water are you drinking?

I am on almost the same cycle right now and if I don't drink at least 2 gal of water I get some cramping....Just a thought.

H2O, the most under rated compound in bodybuilding.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Its been proven that Taurine doesn't prevent cramping (I'll post the study if I find it again)
Yeh, I know but it may be worth a try, that's why I put the question mark. The potasium is definetly numerO uno for cramping.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha Zero, I had this happen last week. I'm a young guy, so it's not your age. I honestly don't know why it happened to me. It's basically a cramp/spasm and if your drinking enough water then :shrug:.

As long as it calms down (which it always does for me) then I wouldn't worry about it.