get huge

mschulke

Awards
been lifting for about 2yrs and want to get pack on some serious size this summer. am 21yrs old 6'3 235 15%bf. might take a cycle of superdrol, dont know. since last year i have put on 50lbs, using bodybuilding routines, and powerlifting routines. but if i use the superdrol should i use the powerlifting routine or a mix of both. need some feedback.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
been lifting for about 2yrs and want to get pack on some serious size this summer. am 21yrs old 6'3 235 15%bf. might take a cycle of superdrol, dont know. since last year i have put on 50lbs, using bodybuilding routines, and powerlifting routines. but if i use the superdrol should i use the powerlifting routine or a mix of both. need some feedback.
I would do a mix of both size SD seems to have huge increases in both size and strength.

Kish

Awards
Schulke
Lift heavy and hard....you are a big guy so it shouldn't be hard to put on weight. Protein will be your best friend, creatine is also a good supp. I had good luck with nutrex Vitagro...Most routines on the net can lead to overtraining. Often they are written by guys doing cycles of roids(nothing wrong with that), but young natural trainers will follow these routines and overtrain. I use a mix of heavy weights for several weeks and then go a week or two doing some reps and mixing up my routine. I firmly believe that changing your routine...ie supersets, low reps mixed together will shock your body into growth. I've been doing this for a long time and tried everything from the real stuff to every supp on the market. Most supps are a big waste of money. They convince you that you'll gain 20 -30 lbs of muscle in weeks and it's all b.s. Keep your movements strict and fairly slow. I always cheated on some of the heavy sets just to get use to heavier weights. Good luck and keep me posted.

5'7"
188 lbs
BP - 390
DL - just started back to powerlifting
Pushin for 405 lbs before Sept ( turn 40)

Lightning

Awards
If you put on 50 lbs in one year by lifting and eating at 21 yrs old, I wouldnt use anything. IMO with that amount of growth in such a short amount of time, at your age, I would continue to just EAT clean and LIFT hard .

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you put on 50 lbs in one year by lifting and eating at 21 yrs old, I wouldnt use anything. IMO with that amount of growth in such a short amount of time, at your age, I would continue to just EAT clean and LIFT hard .

AGREED. I am 34 years old and its not easy packin on muscle now. I remember in my teens and early 20's i could work out for 2 months and gain 15 pounds solid muscle..Usually right before summer....Now my damn muscle memory is kicking my ass....Now it has taken me a year to make that same 15 pounds....

EAT AND LIFT...I envy you younger guys.