What's your favorite body part to train?

What body part is your favorite to train?

• Chest

Votes: 60 22.5%
  • Triceps

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Legs

Votes: 36 13.5%
  • Shoulders

Votes: 36 13.5%
  • Back

Votes: 78 29.2%
  • Biceps

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Abs

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

*Bulldog*

Awards
Just curious as to what body part you guys love to train the most? It's varied for me over the years from chest, to biceps....etc.

Right now I'd say that shoulder night is my favorite workout night. Thats really kinda funny because I used to HATE training my delts. I especially hated BB military presses, back in the day. But that very exercise has now become one of my favorites to do.

Plus I love it when I'm finished with my delt/trap workout and it feels like I have two cannonballs on top of my arms :D

Incidentally my LEAST favorite workout night is leg night. I have bad knees from wrestling when I was younger and I had a SERIOUS ankle fracture a couple years ago that really did a number on my left ankle. I've had 3 surgeries on it trying to get it back to being in good shape and I am most likely going to have to have another one maybe next year. So all that being said.....you can kind of see why it's a little hard for me to get motivated on leg night, lol. I still work them as hard as I can......nobody wants a big upper body and chicken legs.....it just takes a lot more motivation to get in the gym on that night!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I decided I no longer like training any part of my body. I think it is just a phase but... the least favorite is probably chest. I enjoy working my calves, I guess.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Since I have finnaly got the strength in my back after surgury. Training my legs is always the highlight of my week. There is no stopping me now, Heavy it is

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My favorite now a days is shoulders. I used to HATE doing them reason being now that I look back at it is because I used to be so weak in the shoulder dept. Ha Ha my least favorite BY FAR is abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have made myself believe it is legs. ;)

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I said back..but I've decided that since only my forearms and calves show I'm changing my routine to:

Monday:

Standing Clalf Raises
Donkey Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Wrist Curls
Rev Wrist Curls
Rev. Curl
Levers

Tuesday:

Rest Day

Wednesday:

Rest Day

Thursday:

Rest Day

Friday:

Rest Day

Saturday:

Rest Day

Sunday:

Rest Day

Even the Prez borrowed my routine.

bush-popeye.jpg

Click to enlarge

anadrol75

Awards
Chest and tri's
Back
Bi's
Shoulders
Legs
Calves and abs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used to be legs, but no more hardcore training for me in that dept. Now it is back; there is nothing better than having the feeling that your back is a mile wide.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
love the arms, love the pumped feeling i get after some heavy barbell curls. veins popping out all over my forearms :)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I went with back, as deads are by far my favorite exercise!! I hate looking forward to leg day, but if I manage to work up the intensity enough to get a good wo, I do feel the best AFTER legs! That full body, total exhaustion thing that lasts several hours!

Synthetik

Awards
For me, it has to be quads. I used to dread leg day, but now it has changed. Due to a recent routine change, I noticed my quads got bigger. So now I look forward to the crazy pumps on my quads that make me "limp out of the gym". 2nd second part are my biceps, crazy pumps, "it's better than cumin". LOL:rofl:

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say legs. I used to dread leg day, but now I really look forward to it. I usually start with 6 set of squats, 4 sets of box squats, then go the leg press and machines. I walk funny for at least two days afterwards.

lngbrdr

Awards
Back is by far my favorite I just love doing deadlifts, never understood why not many people do them but they are awesome.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Hamstrings. There is no better feeling than bending my leg and feeling like a bicep is popping out of the back of it.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Back no question....nothing better than deads :woohoo:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
whoa! how am i the only one to vote for abs!.

abs and legs are the most fav. for me.. mostly because i do and show the best with them... i cant stand chest.. i am so freaking weak there.. but my shoulders aren't.. ugh..

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say mine are legs and chest. I always look foward to those days.:woohoo:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I haev to say chest.... God i love benching and flys and all that rubbish...

kids at school call me pistol tits :p

Too Small

Awards
Quads...it's a Love/Hate relationship.... I love squatting heavy, but my body hates me for a couple days after.

2nd is arms!! You can't beat the pump!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it's a tossup between back or triceps. Back was probably the first muscle group that I really figured out how to isolate, and as a result I've always loved working it. Triceps are one muscle group that I always experience an insane pump in, so it's another favorite as well.

Legs are a muscle group I have a love/hate relationship with. I always absolutely dread the period leading up to the workout, but once I get going, and properly get myself psyched up, I love the exertion that is necessary.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love to work Triceps. They grow easily for me and you get the, "man, you have big arms" comments a lot :) I recently started training traps and shoulders with much more intensity and new routines that have shown positive gains which has in turn made them a favorite too.

pecs=sexs

Awards
my favorite day is chest tri shoulders but i love the tricep pump. so tris are my favrite to work.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Back thickness (i dont like pull ups/downs) and delts.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I used to hate legs when i couldn't get the form of squats right back in the day when first starting out, but once i nailed the form and stuck with it and saw the gains i loved training them. But my absolute favourite is Back, my back like my legs respond VERY easily, Triceps are also up their for me i love training them. Chest which i used to hate training because i had a horrible mind muscle connection is now quite enjoyable to train.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What's weird is I like training biceps the least, most people love them though.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoy working my traps. sure it makes up a large portion of the back but doing upright rows to get those traps feels pretty good.

the least has got to be biceps. oh the pain. but it's not that i'm not doing it right. preachers hurt, concentration curls hurt, cambered and straight bars hurt, single arm cable curls hurt. not working out for 5 weeks and then curling 20lbs for 10 reps hurt. just can't win.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was a tough one, I love back, but also Shoulders :)

:pose:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Used to be Biceps back when I was in school. But now I would have to say that it is Biceps/Tri's and Chest .. Oh yeah and Lats and delts.. I hate legs.. But then again, thats probably why I have chicken legs..

Herris

Awards
My chest is lagging so atm that is my favorite. =)

moflika

Awards
I'm going to have to go with back. Legs are close, but my back is lacking more. Plus, I love the fact that I don't have to worry about spotters and I can go HEAVY. Nothing like some back pump...well maybe leg pump.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I only recently started liking my back. Its because its lagging, and once I started developing my back I saw my whole upper body change.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
My favorite body part to train changes pretty frequently. Right now I like doing back :)

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I dig workin' on my back because I can put stupid amounts of weight on it. lol That sounds a little juvenille, but it's fun. My legs are the same way, but they're really the only muscle groups that get "sore" on me the next day. So, they're not my favorite. Granted, I wish that all of my muscles would get as sore as my legs, but that's just not in the cards. Anyway, I think that second up would probably be shoulders followed by tris. Then forearms, then biceps, then chest, then abs. Legs are in there somewhere or other. I'm not sure where though.

Iron&Pain

Awards
Hell, I love training them all the same, legs suck but the "growth pain" afterwards is well worth it. Chest, back, tris......I show them all equal attention that is appropriate for that muscle group!:clap2:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Back period...

Dead lifts, rack deads, pullups, tbar rows, machines rows, lat pulls, hyper extensions, seated good mornings...no other body part gets me a rush as do back workouts

2nd ot that would be legs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious as to what body part you guys love to train the most? It's varied for me over the years from chest, to biceps....etc.

Right now I'd say that shoulder night is my favorite workout night. Thats really kinda funny because I used to HATE training my delts. I especially hated BB military presses, back in the day. But that very exercise has now become one of my favorites to do.

Plus I love it when I'm finished with my delt/trap workout and it feels like I have two cannonballs on top of my arms :D

Incidentally my LEAST favorite workout night is leg night. I have bad knees from wrestling when I was younger and I had a SERIOUS ankle fracture a couple years ago that really did a number on my left ankle. I've had 3 surgeries on it trying to get it back to being in good shape and I am most likely going to have to have another one maybe next year. So all that being said.....you can kind of see why it's a little hard for me to get motivated on leg night, lol. I still work them as hard as I can......nobody wants a big upper body and chicken legs.....it just takes a lot more motivation to get in the gym on that night!

How come Penis isn't listed? WTF???

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Back is my favorite, but legs are a close favorite. I like going really heavy, so deads and squats bring me great joy. Least favorite is biceps.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Easily my dong. Make it do push-ups in a lady butt til it pukes. That's a great workout. Def. go to failure.

Ya, biceps is a fav. too....as are traps. :lol: