need help...

Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

need help...

hey guys, im 21, and i need some help on bulking..i need to gain SERiouse mass, i weigh aroudn 110-120 , yes, im small guy, but i lift weights everyday and i drink masstech...try to keep my diet clean, eat wen ever im hungry, so i gues my diet is good..my traiining is good, becaus ei have a bench press in my basement, so im set on that..but wht i wanna learn is how i can bulk up and get MASS QUICKLy..if u can help post up please, thanks in advanced.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Mass quick in most cases = FAT...
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.79%

Click the banner at the top of this forum..

•   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smoke with skip
    hey guys, im 21, and i need some help on bulking..i need to gain SERiouse mass, i weigh aroudn 110-120 , yes, im small guy, but i lift weights everyday and i drink masstech...try to keep my diet clean, eat wen ever im hungry, so i gues my diet is good..my traiining is good, becaus ei have a bench press in my basement, so im set on that..but wht i wanna learn is how i can bulk up and get MASS QUICKLy..if u can help post up please, thanks in advanced.
    QFT.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

1st off, no supplement will make you "bulk up quickly" besides food. If you are only eating when you are hungry, all your possible gains are going down the drain! Try to gradually climb up in calories. 3500 - 5000 is a good bulking range, but it depends. You wanna eat clean foods while supplementing with a good protein powder. Stick to a good weight training program that is intense and you will grow like a wildfire! By the way, a bench press in your basement wont cut it for the rest of your muscles. Save money and invest on food, and dont get "mass-tech", gee, dont get any muscletech product for that matter! Stick around here and you'll learn a crap load! Here is the staple of your program:

1)FOOD, FOOD, and more clean FOOD
    2)HIT THE WEIGHTS HARD!!!
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik
    1st off, no supplement will make you "bulk up quickly" besides food. If you are only eating when you are hungry, all your possible gains are going down the drain! Try to gradually climb up in calories. 3500 - 5000 is a good bulking range, but it depends. You wanna eat clean foods while supplementing with a good protein powder. Stick to a good weight training program that is intense and you will grow like a wildfire! By the way, a bench press in your basement wont cut it for the rest of your muscles. Save money and invest on food, and dont get "mass-tech", gee, dont get any muscletech product for that matter! Stick around here and you'll learn a crap load! Here is the staple of your program:

1)FOOD, FOOD, and more clean FOOD
    2)HIT THE WEIGHTS HARD!!!
    He's been banned, so I think the stick around here advice is moot
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
  4. I need Help