inner chest

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Hi there guys i would like to get some advise in how to work my inner chest.
I have mass in the chest , but the pecs dont unite themselves , it´s a genetical issue but i would like to know if theres any kind of exercise that enfatizes that area of the pecs? It´s more like a genetical thing but i´m here to fight genetics:duel:
Any help would be apreciated
greetings

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Dumbell fly's, pec deck and cable cross overs. I personally use incline DB fly's. I do my regular DB presses and 2 sets of the fly's as a finishing move as they are not a mass builder. I also seem to notice inner pec stimulation from dips as well but that may vary from person to person depending on form.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I follow pretty much the same routine as BP. For dips that emphasize the lower and inner pecs more, put your chin to your chest and keep you legs as far back as you can. This should have you raising and lowering your body at about a 25-30 degree angle and this puts much more emphasis on the pecs rather than the tri's.

Another thing that seemed to help my inner pec definition was IGF injections there.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Thanks for the help
I will use your advises

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Close grip bench press, the issuse with the inner chest developement is range of motion for me. I do close grip, Crossovers, and dips for inner chest. finishing with your hands close together or crossing them is the best way to fully contract your chest and squeeze the inners and make em grow.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
In close grip bench press, what distance should i keep between my hands ?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In close grip bench press, what distance should i keep between my hands ?
When i do it I lay down on bench extend hands up parralell to each other.So go closer but i avoid tri fatigue. my grip is the same as the inside measurement of my shoulders maybe a bit shorter. the key is the way you use your elbows emphasising on the pec not the tris and shoulders. Lower the bar to your nipples not any higher or lower, ont he lower portion pull your shoulder blades together to strech the chest and on the way up contract it as hard as you can.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Just tried this the other day. Put those girly anlke pulley machine cuffs on your wrist and grab some dumbells and do some incline press. Put the cables on 30lbs or so and grab about 85% of your normal DB presses and go at it. You will surely feel a nice burn.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Just tried this the other day. Put those girly anlke pulley machine cuffs on your wrist and grab some dumbells and do some incline press. Put the cables on 30lbs or so and grab about 85% of your normal DB presses and go at it. You will surely feel a nice burn.
i do that same thing except with a slight moderation. on top of the pulley resistance and dumbells, ill get a resistance band (yellow works well for me), hook one handle, wrap the band around the handle thats half way up a couple times, then hook the other end in the same position as the first. when you hook the pulley to your cuffs and grab the dumbells, it will give you 3 different types of resistance. we call it 3 lines at the gym. its hard to explain and my description probably through many people off, but its hard to explain. really effective move IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ricroc Training Forum 3
inda11 Training Forum 5
Training Forum 5
freefall365 Training Forum 42
Training Forum 4