New Female Member with some Questions

daszign

Awards
i'm 25 years old 5'5, 130 pounds, i have 20% body fat.
my measurements are 34 29 32

i currently joined a gym im doing cardio, and weight training, and im going to start spin classes

i really want to get my weight and body fat down. an i want to tone up. i eat somewhat healthy with grilled chicken, salads, but i do cheat

im just here for a kick inthe right direction

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok guys, this is a friend of mine so go easy on her....

I will ask the mandatory questions

a little more info would be needed.

how often during the day do you eat
how often do you cheat
how many days a week do you go to the gym, and what do you do each day (if you have a set plan that is, if not thats why we are here)

do you have a goal weight or bodyfat %?

h19

daszign

Awards
i eat 3 meals a day and 1 snack

i cheat usually on a saturday or sunday for lunch i will eat fast food just crap

i try to go to the gym 4 x a week
i do cardio 2 days and i work with the weights the other 2

my goal is to be tone

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well, you need to increase your meals to 6 smaller meals a day at a min. Maybe even more depending on your metabolism. You need to increase your cardio to 4 times a week and do weights at least 3 times a week. If you keep your caloric level a little below maintainence level that will speed up the process as well.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Well, you need to increase your meals to 6 smaller meals a day at a min. Maybe even more depending on your metabolism. You need to increase your cardio to 4 times a week and do weights at least 3 times a week. If you keep your caloric level a little below maintainence level that will speed up the process as well.
what else to add? (hmmmm) meal frequency....check. cardio and resistance training.....check. the easiest tip i give to my clients who's goals are to lose body fat and tone up is to simply take in a couple hundred less calories below their respective bmr, split the calories between 5-6 small meals, avoiding starchy carbs towards the end of the day, and being strict about food that has no benefits whate-so-ever to the body and becoming fit. Im sure you are determined to reach whatever your goals (short or long term) might be....this comes with determination, patience, and knowing what you are doing in the gym and in the kitchen. Sage

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yes, welcome to the board... this is exactly the place to read and learn, definitely... you'll do very well surrounded by all these smart helpful people daszign, good luck!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the best board around.  as you may allready know all female members must post a pic asap.  its in the fourm rules.
Not real cool bro', and people wonder why we don't have more female members.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Okay, it is easy. small doses of winny, some clen and T-3..you will look great. :D Just kidding

Lift heavy (respectivly) Dont worry about getting big muscles..(you will not)

Cardio as you are doing, perhaps up it to 3x a week

You seem to be eating clean, so just drop the calories a tad. Perhaps increase your # of meals a day as suggested.

Really you are on the right track, just keep doing it and make minor adjustments

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back when i lost all my weight, I would drink diet soda to curve my hunger pains, and I would constantly chew gum. I also ate alot of sugar free jello ( 10 cals a cup :))

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by daszign
i'm 25 years old 5'5, 130 pounds, i have 20% body fat.
my measurements are 34 29 32

i currently joined a gym im doing cardio, and weight training, and im going to start spin classes

i really want to get my weight and body fat down. an i want to tone up. i eat somewhat healthy with grilled chicken, salads, but i do cheat

im just here for a kick inthe right direction
Welcome aboard!!! It is me or did your title say "just a few questions" You didnt ask any ;) just bustin your bal................... Oh wait a minute sorry, wrong phrase. Just joking with ya :D Just do as the rest of the boys say, and you'll be fine .

Peace

Bone