how many days a week

shaggy

Banned
Awards
trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
day1(chest/back/legs)
day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?:frustrate

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Usually when you are bulking you lift heavy, so in turn you should probably rest more.

tek

Awards
ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.

When do you work legs?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
day1(chest/back/legs)
day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?:frustrate

In my oppinion day 1 is going to wipe you out. Chest back and legs is a lot of work. I would say switch legs to day 2, and maybe traps to day 1. Good luck.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
When do you train legs?

tek

Awards
i try to do legs on ether sat or sun. depending how i feel