what's the best routine while cutting?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.63%

what's the best routine while cutting?

hey guys. starting a cutter here in about a week and was wondering what some of the better training methods would be. obviously i'm looking to lean up and get cut and vascular rather than bulky so my standard high weight low rep routine does not seem applicable. wondering if there were any ideas or suggestions out there as to what works best while training i.e. higher reps, lower weight, hst, lots of cardio, etc. and with cardio, better to do it before weight training or after? thanks for any input.

cycle will consist of an 8 weeker of test prop, masteron, and winny for the last 6 weeks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Quote Originally Posted by jeff33333
    hey guys. starting a cutter here in about a week and was wondering what some of the better training methods would be. obviously i'm looking to lean up and get cut and vascular rather than bulky so my standard high weight low rep routine does not seem applicable. wondering if there were any ideas or suggestions out there as to what works best while training i.e. higher reps, lower weight, hst, lots of cardio, etc. and with cardio, better to do it before weight training or after? thanks for any input.

cycle will consist of an 8 weeker of test prop, masteron, and winny for the last 6 weeks.
    From my experience I think low reps, high weight, and lower volume for weight training is good to hold on to muscle. Something like 5 x 5 protocol is good for cutting. As for cardio, I like low intensity cardio for 45-60 mins fasted in the morning at about 65% HR for losing fat without losing muscle. Its a good idea to do cardio on off days so you don't get overtrained, I know you are going to be on a cycle so you could probably handle more. You could also do 20-30 mins of low intensity cardio after working out too, but that might be a bit excessive. Hope that helps and someone more knowledgeable can chip in.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.63%

thanks risend. my training split as far as cardio/weights is going to be 4 weight sessions per week and 5 cardio sesssions per week. obviosly these two will coincide on some days so my plan is to do weight in afternoon and cardio at night. anyone else have an op on this? thanks.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
  2. what's the best peptide for cutting?
    By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:56 AM
  3. what is the best cutting pro.
    By crane in forum Anabolics