ok help me on this guys

M

madmuscle

Awards
i weigh 190 with 11bf i wanna gain some weight about 8to10pounds but i dont wanna loose my stomaqch what can you advise me to eat or diet or supps to take i know by eating clean carbs and eating right this can be acomplished so please help me out

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i weigh 190 with 11bf i wanna gain some weight about 8to10pounds but i dont wanna loose my stomaqch what can you advise me to eat or diet or supps to take i know by eating clean carbs and eating right this can be acomplished so please help me out
your goal of 8-10 lbs is reasonable to think you can gain that while staying fairly lean. i suppose you want source of carbs and other nutrients for you to eat?

Carbs (complex): oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat grain bread. those are the three standards. here are others: sweet potatoes, yams, potatoes (baked)

of course fruits (fructose) and green vegs are ideal too, while on a cut or bulk. you dont need to strictly stick with starchy foods while bulking up. As for protein, anything goes....chicken, fish, lean red meats, eggs, milk and other daries (nonfat to low fat). if you're worried about too much fat gain with your mass, then maybe stick with the chicken breast (skinless and boneless), tuna (in water), omega3 rich fish/food like salmon and types of nuts (walnut and almonds are good for this).

Diet planning guidelines apply as well of course. eating a good even meal every 2 1/2-3 hours, you might want to taper down your carb amount as the day progress, post workout nutrition is key, slow releasing protein towards the end of the day is good, drinking plenty of water.

As supps go....boy, we can list a lot of goodies. it be nice if what "kind/types" of supplements you are down to take. You'll get far better and thoughtout replies when you let us know your background. Sage

M

madmuscle

Awards
Re: Re: ok help me on this guys

[
As supps go....boy, we can list a lot of goodies. it be nice if what "kind/types" of supplements you are down to take. You'll get far better and thoughtout replies when you let us know your background. Sage [/B][/QUOTE]
im down to take alot actually no juice i was thinking of 1ad not to sure been doing alot of research about it still thinking. what do yall suggest also i got 2 new muscle milk jugs and was thinking of buying some other kinds of protein with slow releasing and maybe some meal rep
im 21 been lifting 2and a half yrs

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
try some T1 PRO :) its made for lean gains...

or a quick 4wk cycle of fina

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
How many times are you going to ask this fucking question? You're not going to last long around here.

C

crazypete

Awards
learn to do your own homework. the info is all over this site