how much rest while "on"?
- 03-15-2003, 10:01 PM
- 03-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Most people find that they recover quicker and can handle more, not less, while on. The question is not more days off but rather, making sure you getting enough sleep period.
- 03-15-2003, 10:35 PM
03-16-2003, 09:45 AM
you can keep the four. two points though. hit your muslces with more volume per workout and make sure your diet and rest is solid. (im guarenteeing you however you wont need to worry about these cuz you will naturally want to burn out more sets with greater intensity while on) Sage
Similar Forum Threads
- By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2013, 05:32 AM
- By 1ad man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2006, 09:22 AM
- By pcn in forum Training ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 01-15-2005, 01:26 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:09 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2003, 02:20 PM