bulk or cut??

B

Big Jay

Awards
I started working out in 1/05 at 6'2"170lbs now after just finishing SD cycle I'm 208lbs. Whats bothering me is that my waistline seems to collects most of the fat from my gains. Started as 34 inches now 38 inches. I'm afraid if I keep bulking I'll end up with a 44 inch waist.Should I stop bulking and start cardio to taper back down to about 180-185 or continue on to bulk. I'm not trying to get huge just muscular and toned. Whats a good weight for a 6'2" person to still look nice and solid. My chest 43" bicep 16.5" thighs 26" calves 15.25"forearm 13".

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How about a slow cut until your waist gets back down to around 35"?

I know it is better to do it by bodyfat% but many of us just don't have acess to that sort of thing.

Just don't try to do it really fast. Then you will keep most of the muscle. When you reach your goal go ahead and bulk again if you like.

CROWLER

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
just keep in mind then a lot of weight gain...be it fat or muscle is strictly related to diet...chances are with a more strict diet regimen you would be able to reduce inches on the waistline even while bulking.

CROWLER's profile is 100% correct

B

Big Jay

Awards
Should I make sure to add cardio since they say dont do cardio while bulking should i add some.
just keep in mind then a lot of weight gain...be it fat or muscle is strictly related to diet...chances are with a more strict diet regimen you would be able to reduce inches on the waistline even while bulking.

CROWLER's profile is 100% correct