Pulled shoulder muscle?

jdoyle

Awards
I started using a machine for rear delts. It’s like doing rear delt raises with dumbbells, but you’re seated. The machine can also be reversed for chest. Problem is I keep getting a pulled muscle right under my right shoulder blade. The left shoulder is fine. This happens even with really light weight. I’ve never had this problem with dumbbells. I’ve quit using the machine, but was wondering if this is the machine or some type of muscle imbalance I need to work on.

Phoenix rising

Awards
I started using a machine for rear delts. It’s like doing rear delt raises with dumbbells, but you’re seated. The machine can also be reversed for chest. Problem is I keep getting a pulled muscle right under my right shoulder blade. The left shoulder is fine. This happens even with really light weight. I’ve never had this problem with dumbbells. I’ve quit using the machine, but was wondering if this is the machine or some type of muscle imbalance I need to work on.
I'm guessing your pulling your trap muscle. I think stretching plus ART would be benefical. I've had painful trap spasams trigger ruining my workouts before usually doing something like warming up.

jdoyle

Awards
I'm guessing your pulling your trap muscle. I think stretching plus ART would be benefical. I've had painful trap spasams trigger ruining my workouts before usually doing something like warming up.
Thanks I'll try stretching and the ART.