No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    LOL! like to take pics in the same spot and distance to get a fairly good comparison. Problem is the spare room at the gym is being used more and more with classes. its usually empty on Friday's but life has kept me outta the gym on Fridays. maybe next week.
    Sometimes you just gotta make due and take one somewhere else... it is about accountability, not accuracy. Take the pic at home tonight, you are not holding yourself accountable putting this off with that flimsy reason... Be accountable, if you let little things like that be a "reason" then you are not going to be able to effect the changes you want because you are too willing to allow anything to get in your way so long as you can point to something else being the reason it was not done.

The real answer here is I have not taken my pics yet because i don't want to bad enough to just do it somewhere else.

You saw my pics, totally goofy, shooting up from a chair, all skewed by the angle. I just mentioned it looked a bit different due to that but still held myself accountable and took the pic. I did that knowing I also didn't look as good as when we started. So I am failing now but I showed you all that and now I want to do better because I have embarrassed myself by not towing the line. You need to do the same brother.

You told us to let you have it. I waited past one excuse but it is days later and not resolved. So I have to go in on you about shortchanging yourself on accountability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    heck ya! if it wasn't for the lighting I would look like this.
    Attachment 173930
    Crazy that little skinny fella looks like he has a hernia between his oblique and serratus...

Oh yeah, had a great workout last night burned a ton of energy and sweat my backside off!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sometimes you just gotta make due and take one somewhere else... it is about accountability, not accuracy. Take the pic at home tonight, you are not holding yourself accountable putting this off with that flimsy reason... Be accountable, if you let little things like that be a "reason" then you are not going to be able to effect the changes you want because you are too willing to allow anything to get in your way so long as you can point to something else being the reason it was not done.

The real answer here is I have not taken my pics yet because i don't want to bad enough to just do it somewhere else.

You saw my pics, totally goofy, shooting up from a chair, all skewed by the angle. I just mentioned it looked a bit different due to that but still held myself accountable and took the pic. I did that knowing I also didn't look as good as when we started. So I am failing now but I showed you all that and now I want to do better because I have embarrassed myself by not towing the line. You need to do the same brother.

You told us to let you have it. I waited past one excuse but it is days later and not resolved. So I have to go in on you about shortchanging yourself on accountability.

Crazy that little skinny fella looks like he has a hernia between his oblique and serratus...

Oh yeah, had a great workout last night burned a ton of energy and sweat my backside off!
    Thanks for the ball busting! I love it. I have actually been hitting the gym pretty hard. just too much halloween candy laying around. I'm weak when it come to sweets!

I just like to try to keep comparison pics close to the same environment. I had some dicks criticize one of my logs. saying I only looked like I made gains because of the distance of the comparison pics.

When your natty the gains don't come very fast if at all. Good thing is that my gym time availability should improve this time of year!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for the ball busting! I love it. I have actually been hitting the gym pretty hard. just too much halloween candy laying around. I'm weak when it come to sweets!

I just like to try to keep comparison pics close to the same environment. I had some dicks criticize one of my logs. saying I only looked like I made gains because of the distance of the comparison pics.

When your natty the gains don't come very fast if at all. Good thing is that my gym time availability should improve this time of year!
    I see more excuses Sir...

Sounds like Halloween candy messed you up and you don't want to show it... I understand getting comparison pics for true comparison you need the same environment but for this... no. The accountability of the pictures is what is important since your goal was physique based. Take some pictures tonight or there is likely to be a diaper in your future my friend. Bite the bullet.

Also, you are a big strong man, who has lived many years, you aren't going to let something a couple of professed Dicks said shape your behavior simply because they didn't approve are you.

Being natty doesn't really have anything to do with this either. Your goal was to stay the same, gear is not even a factor in that goal. Eating a bunch of halloween candy is. Choosing not to make the pics happen because you don't have the perfect set up so not even bothering is an issue with accountability. You agreed to terms that you are not holding yourself accountable for and are allowing yourself to use weak excuses to try to justify it.

Be the man we know you to be and get some pics up tonight.
    Current Training Log -

4. Name:  20181109_043216.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  949.0 KB
    Name:  20181109_044222.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  555.2 KB
    Down .08 from last week. Holding steady, eating good. Again, staples only. Creatine, multi, protein, non stim pump pwo, acv, and lemon juice. Got in 2 two a days this week, 3am workout and 6pm workout along with 3 regular 3am workouts. Energy is up, getting 6-7 hours sleep a night, hitting macros, feeling good.
    Question is, my initial goal is to maintain 200-205. If I get under 200 for some odd reason will I have to wear a diaper? @MrKleen73
    Scale has gone down to 201 this week.

5. Name:  Front 11-8-2018.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  168.6 KB
    Name:  DFB 11-8-2018.jpg
Size:  169.4 KB
    Name:  Crap 11-8-2018.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  76.7 KB
    Name:  Side 11-8-2018.jpg
Size:  173.9 KB

No visible changes which is good since I have been feeding my muscles with almond joys, kit kats, whoppers, milk duds, twixs, Reeses cups. I'm sure I missed something.
    Weight still at 211.0 and workouts have been good.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Name:  20181109_043216.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  949.0 KB
    Name:  20181109_044222.jpg
Size:  555.2 KB
    Down .08 from last week. Holding steady, eating good. Again, staples only. Creatine, multi, protein, non stim pump pwo, acv, and lemon juice. Got in 2 two a days this week, 3am workout and 6pm workout along with 3 regular 3am workouts. Energy is up, getting 6-7 hours sleep a night, hitting macros, feeling good.
    Question is, my initial goal is to maintain 200-205. If I get under 200 for some odd reason will I have to wear a diaper? @MrKleen73
    Scale has gone down to 201 this week.
    No, not if you consider that more progress. I mean you wanted to maintain but we know your real goal is to be leaner and more muscular. If you reach that you have surpassed maintaining your current condition in that weight range.

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Name:  Front 11-8-2018.jpg
Size:  168.6 KB
    Name:  DFB 11-8-2018.jpg
Size:  169.4 KB
    Name:  Crap 11-8-2018.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  76.7 KB
    Name:  Side 11-8-2018.jpg
Size:  173.9 KB

No visible changes which is good since I have been feeding my muscles with almond joys, kit kats, whoppers, milk duds, twixs, Reeses cups. I'm sure I missed something.
    Weight still at 211.0 and workouts have been good.
    That's what I am FUGGING TALKING ABOUT!!!! I don't know if it matters man but I am proud of you for doing it!!!! Also these are the best and highest quality progress pics that I have seen of yours. I think you should do them all right there!!! Great lighting, the detail is obvious and you look like a beast!

Well done Sir, thanks for stepping up and knocking it out of the park there.
    Current Training Log -

7. Yes sir, looking awesome @Studhorse

8. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Yes sir, looking awesome @Studhorse
    lookin pretty good yourself!

9. @Studhorse always looked good. I'm jelly about that triceps, dang! Looks like a biceps on your triceps!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

10. Looking good fellas!

No update from me today, in hospital with my little boy - he is having an operation ot sew his tongue back together after nearly biting it off at kindy yesterday!!! We have been waiting all night!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

No update from me today, in hospital with my little boy - he is having an operation ot sew his tongue back together after nearly biting it off at kindy yesterday!!! We have been waiting all night!!!
    Ouch! Hope he has a speedy recovery!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

Dam man, wish yall the best

13. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

I know this isn't helpful in this situation but if you ever need to be seen at the ER for something and don't want to be there forever and have good insurance then call the ambulance... People brought in via ambulance tend to get serviced first even if there are others with worse situations or conditions in the waiting room. Head injuries and possible heart attacks not included... for me it is worth the extra 100 to not wait for hours on end.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Ouch! Hope he has a speedy recovery!
    Yes this!!!
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

My best wishes and a speedy recovery!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

15. @Studhorse,Looking Good Brother!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

Damn! hope he is going to be okay?

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @Studhorse always looked good. I'm jelly about that triceps, dang! Looks like a biceps on your triceps!
    LMAO! My Tris & Trapz grow easy. I have to skip them every other time or whole 8 weeks workouts or they get even more out of proportion. Not so much for the rest of the body.

18. Excellent work everyone! Looks like everyone is sticking to their goals well so far!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Nice work @LOVEtoLIFTkat! Your progress is really visible
    Thank you!! You too!!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Looking good fellas!

Yikes!! Thatís crazy! Hope everything went well and he heals quickly!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

19. Yes, Everyone is doing Great!

20. Iím comin
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/x712mrsaav...%20PM.mov?dl=0
    [email protected]

First week of this meso cycle always sucks. The second week (this video) always picks up and progresses through the block.

Still at 153lb

If you care hereís my bench after my x3rm. [email protected] single
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2lquxosaf3...%20PM.mov?dl=0

Donít worry kleen, I ainít slackin
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

21. You guys and gal are killing it!

22. After a serious birthday refeed, a really hard week at work and international travel, and eating at maintenance or slightly above after cutting for 3 months, I feel better. Iím more vascular in my legs than Iíve been in a long time. Iíve got veins in the quads too. Today is also leg day and itís back to hungry macros.Name:  08365180-00EA-4377-B0FD-6026E000BC96.jpeg
Views: 50
Size:  388.9 KB

23. Name:  IMG_0221.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  336.0 KB
    Feeling large and the scale didnít lie haha. Weighed myself for the first time in a while, sitting at 233lbs end of the day. So probly like 228-230 fasted. Feeling excellent though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

24. Morning weight 184Name:  20181112_052111.jpeg
Views: 30
Size:  37.3 KBName:  20181112_052308.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  37.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

25. I'll get in on this... These were taken Oct 22 which is closest to your start date... I'm forever recomping weight in this pic was 191. I don't need to be in the contest per se but just to keep myself accountable and post up with you guys if that's cool @MrKleen73

Name:  1022182129b.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  39.3 KBName:  Capture%2B_2018-11-12-06-09-09.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  43.8 KB
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New Years Resolution Challenge: SNS Style
    By Jiigzz in forum Company Promotions