No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    I was finally able to get home and attach pictures. These are from this morning. I had a fantastic workout this morning @3:45. didn't leave until 5:15. deadlifts, incline rev. flies, weighted rows, shrugs and cable shrugs, bent-over rows, hang cleans, and 15 minutes of cardio. I'm feeling good about this thread and I hope you guys are as excited as I am for Jan. 1! Forget the new year resolutions and continue to find real solutions. Thanks for the inspiration gents.Attachment 173087
    Attachment 173088
    P.S. A big thanks to TheMyth for the encouragement.
    You have a great base to work from man. Serious yoke going on! Can you edit this post with your actual goal also? I am going to end up putting everyone's names and goals in the 2nd thread and it is easier if in one post with a pic in it so I can find them easily.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Leaned up some since last time I saw a pic of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Make dis official
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygnfxxkrag...03%29.MOV?dl=0
    End of last training block
    315x3x2r

    Goal for this challenge, 335-340 for a single (I guess while staying within spiting distance of 66kg for competition)

    Edit * body weight now is 153
    Good Stuff Tyga!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Attachment 173077
    Attachment 173078
    Always in the fly, I can get arms and back pics also.
    Goals
    To maintain a 200-205 weight
    Why is this a goal of mine?
    I have my son's 14th birthday this Friday
    Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    Wife bday day after Thanksgiving
    Dads bday 12/4
    My bday 12/8
    Christmas / New years
    ^^^ these all consists of food/alcohol
    2nd goal
    Starting 11/1-1/1 I will be going staples only as far as supplements
    Multi v creatine protein vaso6 and glycerol
    No stims, no test boosters, no forskolin, no ashwangda, no laxogenin, no epicatechin
    For those that follow my log, this will be a challenge for me. I have currently switched from a 3 year crash diet losing 100lbs that I have found to not be healthy for me anymore, to a new regimen of increased calories and no cardio. Starting the 3rd week of Nov I will be lifting in a more traditional manner, with dbs and Barbell. Squats and deads. I haven't been able to lift lime this due to lack of equipment that I own and working out at 3am.
    Last year at this time I gained 39lbs up to 239 on Jan 1 2018, it took about 8 months this year to get that off. I'm not gonna let that happen this year!!
    Great goal, probably more realistic than mine. Maybe mine should have been to maintain... Nah... gonna push it and see.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. I'll edit all my posts on here with my goals/info. That way its easier for everyone to follow along etc. and thank you for the encouragement.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    I'll edit all my posts on here with my goals/info. That way its easier for everyone to follow along etc. and thank you for the encouragement.
    You don't have to go that far, but you are welcome to. I did see the goals was to not be a fat something or other... Can you put a number, or weight range to that so we have something that we can measure against as far as if you succeeded.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  5. No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself


    Question...I will be traveling over the last date for the pics...Any way we could do Jan 4th or the 5th for final pics?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    I was finally able to get home and attach pictures. These are from this morning. I had a fantastic workout this morning @3:45. didn't leave until 5:15. deadlifts, incline rev. flies, weighted rows, shrugs and cable shrugs, bent-over rows, hang cleans, and 15 minutes of cardio. I'm feeling good about this thread and I hope you guys are as excited as I am for Jan. 1! Forget the new year resolutions and continue to find real solutions. Thanks for the inspiration gents.
    My weight is currently 255lbs.
    Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.
    Would like to get down to 230lbs by Jan. If i am heavier than that, then id like it to be because of added muscle.
    Natty.
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. now i'm looking to work my way back toward feeling good and looking better.

    Attachment 173087
    Attachment 173088
    P.S. A big thanks to TheMyth for the encouragement.
    It takes a lot of strength to post pics that you are not happy with, that's how I know you got this! I have to disagree with your statement that you look like a fat bag of sheet though... You got a killer base man, and being a former "fat kid" myself, I know how hard it is to see yourself as anything but fat. Keep training hard, clean up the diet little by little and you are going to be a lean and shredded beast my man! Come January you will be looking back at these photos and feeling really good about yourself again, it only gets easier from here on out!

  7. My goals will be strength related again. I would like to hit 425 bench before the end of the year and tack on a few lbs to squat and dead.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    It takes a lot of strength to post pics that you are not happy with, that's how I know you got this! I have to disagree with your statement that you look like a fat bag of sheet though... You got a killer base man, and being a former "fat kid" myself, I know how hard it is to see yourself as anything but fat. Keep training hard, clean up the diet little by little and you are going to be a lean and shredded beast my man! Come January you will be looking back at these photos and feeling really good about yourself again, it only gets easier from here on out!
    Thank you for that. This is why I love AM. Nothing but solid support since i joined.
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.

  9. I'm in -before pics by tomorrow.
    Goal: visible improvement all over, fat loss and more definition.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Question...I will be traveling over the last date for the pics...Any way we could do Jan 4th or the 5th for final pics?
    For you we will make an exception, or you can send them in just a bit earlier too if that is easier for you. If you are in shape on the 4-5th, then you were in shape the week before.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    It takes a lot of strength to post pics that you are not happy with, that's how I know you got this! I have to disagree with your statement that you look like a fat bag of sheet though... You got a killer base man, and being a former "fat kid" myself, I know how hard it is to see yourself as anything but fat. Keep training hard, clean up the diet little by little and you are going to be a lean and shredded beast my man! Come January you will be looking back at these photos and feeling really good about yourself again, it only gets easier from here on out!
    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    My goals will be strength related again. I would like to hit 425 bench before the end of the year and tack on a few lbs to squat and dead.
    Nice!!! Get it Brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm in -before pics by tomorrow.
    Goal: visible improvement all over, fat loss and more definition.
    Man on a mission, you are gonna get those abs before it is all said and done, steadily moving closer...


    If everyone could do me a favor just to keep me from having to go searching through here. If you are in for sure please PM me with your goals so I don't have to go through the thread looking for what everyone has committed to.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. I hope its ok for me to post little updates on this thread. Helps me to be accountable and i presume it helps to keep us all tuned in on the challenge.

    This morning i weighed in at 249. Im down 6 lbs so far. We will see if it continues to fluctuate due to the lifting, but all in all i am happy that i finally dropped below 250lbs. Its been a major plateau since i started this journey roughly 8 weeks ago (i was 300lbs then). Progress indeed
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.
  12. No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself


    Alright here we go. Goal is to maintain all the fat Ive lost so far. I will be working towards dropping more but will be realistic on the fact my body is already fighting against me. So hopefully at least a recomp...I am taking this week off diet but just eating a little closer to maintenance. Then I will return to a deficit.

    Here are my starting pics.
    Name:  32F87879-5418-4458-B0CE-9D6974041469.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  456.2 KB
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  13. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    I hope its ok for me to post little updates on this thread. Helps me to be accountable and i presume it helps to keep us all tuned in on the challenge.

    This morning i weighed in at 249. Im down 6 lbs so far. We will see if it continues to fluctuate due to the lifting, but all in all i am happy that i finally dropped below 250lbs. Its been a major plateau since i started this journey roughly 8 weeks ago (i was 300lbs then). Progress indeed
    Great work! That is exciting!! Im glad youre in here too!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  14. 196 today at 2300 cals a day. I’ll lower that when weight loss stalls. Had a good workout. Did 20 pull-ups x 2 without maxing out. Did pulling lifts and jogged for 30 minutes. I feel good and am not too hungry.

    Name:  FA9FE8B7-F634-4501-96B9-DD61F5C79B46.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  282.5 KB

  15. Quote Originally Posted by flandersguy View Post
    196 today at 2300 cals a day. I’ll lower that when weight loss stalls. Had a good workout. Did 20 pull-ups x 2 without maxing out. Did pulling lifts and jogged for 30 minutes. I feel good and am not too hungry.
    20 pull ups x2, dang! Just you wait, give me a few years and I can pull that off too. If my calculations are right, before hitting the age of 70, I can do it!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    20 pull ups x2, dang! Just you wait, give me a few years and I can pull that off too. If my calculations are right, before hitting the age of 70, I can do it!
    Lol not if you get a spotter, then you could hit that now! I right there with ya. Just pulling up right, nobody ever said how much weight...hahaha
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.

  17. Goal: visible improvement all over, fat loss and more definition.


    Here my before pics. Like you, @MrKleen73 , I lost definition and inflated my hip tire a bit, LOL. Lets change that!

    Name:  IMG_20181024_224228.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  144.7 KB
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Goal: visible improvement all over, fat loss and more definition.


    Here my before pics. Like you, @MrKleen73 , I lost definition and inflated my hip tire a bit, LOL. Lets change that!

    Name:  IMG_20181024_224228.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  144.7 KB
    Looking pretty jacked to me! Can't wait to see the progress!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Added back pics to my original post this morning

  20. So i took a picture after my workout today. What do you guys think?Name:  20181025_045400.jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  42.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by James Tyr; 10-25-2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Picture didnt attach
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.

  21. ^Keep going, man!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Added back pics to my original post this morning
    Nice, you are going to rock this, I have no doubt!
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    So i took a picture after my workout today. What do you guys think?Name:  20181025_045400.jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  42.0 KB
    Looking good Brother, looking slimmer already, not sure if just the quality and angle of the pic or if you dropped carbs and some water weight but looking good.

    Oh yeah, and the beard game is strong!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, you are going to rock this, I have no doubt!


    Looking good Brother, looking slimmer already, not sure if just the quality and angle of the pic or if you dropped carbs and some water weight but looking good.

    Oh yeah, and the beard game is strong!!!!
    Thanks man. Im on two a days for the next 3 weeks. I have absolutely zero'd in my nutrition. The following is going to sound crazy, but i really know my body. I currently only eat one nutritious meal a day. Heres the crazy part... 500 calories only, every third day is a 24 hour fast. This schedule is every other week. The weeks that i eat every day is still only once a day and i up my intake to 750 calories. If i absolutely can not stand the hunger pains, then i will have a protein shake but never before noon. Its a complicated process, but a good friend of mine is a nutritionist (Dr.) and is monitoring my progress with bloodwork. So hopefully by Jan 1st, i will have lost enough fat to start body building again.
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    Thanks man. Im on two a days for the next 3 weeks. I have absolutely zero'd in my nutrition. The following is going to sound crazy, but i really know my body. I currently only eat one nutritious meal a day. Heres the crazy part... 500 calories only, every third day is a 24 hour fast. This schedule is every other week. The weeks that i eat every day is still only once a day and i up my intake to 750 calories. If i absolutely can not stand the hunger pains, then i will have a protein shake but never before noon. Its a complicated process, but a good friend of mine is a nutritionist (Dr.) and is monitoring my progress with bloodwork. So hopefully by Jan 1st, i will have lost enough fat to start body building again.
    How are you going about getting in your vitamins and minerals if you don't mind me asking? I would assume that you are since you have a nutritionist helping you. Like what does a 500 calorie nutritious meal look like for you?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    How are you going about getting in your vitamins and minerals if you don't mind me asking? I would assume that you are since you have a nutritionist helping you. Like what does a 500 calorie nutritious meal look like for you?
    Mostly supplementation for now, that will change month to month. We will transition from supplementation to super foods then regular diet (moderation). Currently, i eat alot of lamb or bison. I chow down on elk, but my freezer is empty now. Add broccoli and mushrooms. Gralic salt and pepper the crap out of everything. Eating it slow helps to stop the hunger pain.
    10 years ago, i was a power lifter then went body builder. I leaned out while i was in the military and (due to some injuries and laziness) got really fat after i got out. Current goal is to not look like a fat bag of sh***.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The New Years Resolution Challenge: SNS Style
    By Jiigzz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:07 PM
  2. New Years Resolution for 2007 Thread
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 02:32 AM
  3. New Years Resolutions
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 04:29 AM
  4. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Log in
Log in