S.A.I.S Training Program

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that I have seen Markus Ruhls DVD and he didn't appear to be training exactly that way to me. He did a basic pyramid type training from 12 to 5 reps and going almost to failure on every set(very heavy) . Of course this may not be the type of training he does all the time

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I can tell you that I have seen Markus Ruhls DVD and he didn't appear to be training exactly that way to me. He did a basic pyramid type training from 12 to 5 reps and going almost to failure on every set(very heavy) . Of course this may not be the type of training he does all the time
I didnt say it was Markus Ruhls program. Its a program designed by Nutrex which he just happens to be sponsored by. I know the program was probably designed just to sell products but i was just curious if it would be effective?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
It would seem to be a reasonable program. The volume would be excessive for me. I"m doing something similar though. I use DC training but add one extra set of 20 reps at the end of each rest-paused "set". Works well for me anyways.