Apocalypse Training, Part #1- Training for the Slow Apocalypse and Zombie Armageddon

  1. Apocalypse Training, Part #1- Training for the Slow Apocalypse and Zombie Armageddon




    New from Jaime Lewis and Chaos and Pain!

    Two different training routines to prepare you for a hypothetical "Slow Apocalypse" or a "Zombie Armageddon", based upon the criteria of what either one would require for survival. Clever concept coupled with well thought out and intelligent programming.

    Click the link below to read more:
    https://www.chaosandpain.com/tips/ap...ie-armageddon/
    Chaos & Pain Rep


  2. @Cgkone
    Sounds legit.
    It has a pic of Woody Harrelson AND Vernon Wells!

    If part 2 has how to grow a midget out of your back I'm in.
    Walking the long road.
    •   
       


  3. @EMPIREMIND
    Now I had time to actually read the link.

    I think "well thought out" is a little understated.
    Pretty cool read and workout concepts.
    Walking the long road.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    @EMPIREMIND
    Now I had time to actually read the link.

    I think "well thought out" is a little understated.
    Pretty cool read and workout concepts.
    Yeah I thought so too... Definitely not your average workout plan lol
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  5. Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   
       


  6. Here is the second installment:

    Apocalypse Training, Part #2- Training for a Post-Nuclear Wasteland and the Robopocalypse

    Name:  tumblr_o043sjPc0U1uv8uc2o1_500.gif
Views: 66
Size:  1.35 MB

    Click the link below to read more:
    https://www.chaosandpain.com/tips/ap...robopocalypse/
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    @Cgkone
    Sounds legit.
    It has a pic of Woody Harrelson AND Vernon Wells!

    If part 2 has how to grow a midget out of your back I'm in.
    Close but no cigar... just posted part 2

  8. It’s insane and would love to try something like that if I did not go to a crappy retro fitness. I mean it’s solid for the price but no real powerlifting equipment
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    It’s insane and would love to try something like that if I did not go to a crappy retro fitness. I mean it’s solid for the price but no real powerlifting equipment
    Yeah same deal for me. Retro isn't bad, but not good for anything like this. I do go to a hardcore gym but they don't have much space for sleds and thing of that nature, it's basically just a metal shop!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Close but no cigar... just posted part 2
    It started with a pic of Lee-Anne Liebenberg.
    I learnt Roddy Piper was in a post-apocalyptic movie.
    He used the word, potificating.

    I'm impressed.
    Walking the long road.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM
  2. An evaluation for the new year and goals
    By Joey0808 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Thanks all for the help, guidance, and support!
    By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Log in
Log in