Any budget friendly neutral grip/swiss bars that are good?

1. Any budget friendly neutral grip/swiss bars that are good?

I'm looking for a barbell where I can do a completely neutral shoulder width grip, or very close to shoulder with. I tried straight bar bench again andd even with elbows tucked and starting out light and slow, bam pulled a tendon. I was doing dumbbell presses but once you hit 100 pounds, it's a hassle getting them up since I have olympic dumbbell adjustable handle and not a dumbbell set. I ordered the Titan swiss bar and I had to return it, because not only did my plates barely fit on it, but none of my spring collars would fit. Amazon hasn't been much help either. I know there are other sites besides Rogue, but I can't remember the names.

2. I brought the strength shop Swiss bar a few years back, gets used in a commercial setting and been fine. Decent quality and pretty cheap.

https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/weigh...swiss-bar.html
    •   

3. http://www.edgefitnessystems.com

I bought the Slim Football bar and love it....I have benched, rowed and OHP with it.....plus it's only $199. The only thing u will need to to is add athletic tape to the grips.to help keep a good grip.

I have also bought his Giant Camber Squat bar and Monolifts for the power cage. All great products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Doctors that are BB friendly?
    By reptone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:11 PM
  2. WHAT PH'S LEFT THAT ARE GOOD????
    By VEINY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:53 AM
  3. Disgusting Foods That Are Good For You
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20