Evening muscles

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Been missing shoulder day because of personal life. What can I do to make my shoulders catch up to the rest of my arms?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
For the next month, every other set you do, super set with 10lb shoulder raises. You’ll get some good blow flow/keep them pumped for a while.

Substitute other workout days for boulder shoulder days. Isolate the fook out of your shoulders for a while.

Or stop having a life?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
For the next month, every other set you do, super set with 10lb shoulder raises. You’ll get some good blow flow/keep them pumped for a while.

Substitute other workout days for boulder shoulder days. Isolate the fook out of your shoulders for a while.
Cool man ill give it a try, I like this approach

Or stop having a life?
lol gotcha got to live your life

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the above post also, I keep my 20lb dbs with me at all times while working out. Throw in 20 Side raises, 20 front raises, 20 Seated bent over Flys throughout your workout no matter what other muscle group you are doing that day. Only takes about 30 seconds a set, keep them bad boys pumped and I always do shoulders and back the same day 2x a week.

kailasnaga1

kailasnaga1

Awards
In all honesty, the main thing is you should probably eat more. Setting aside the matter of proportions, you're still pretty light. Also do your chest stuff with narrower grips where applicable to hit the triceps more and fill in the center of your chest.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been missing shoulder day because of personal life. What can I do to make my shoulders catch up to the rest of my arms?
Do you really have a shoulder day? I don't want to come off like a jerk, but there is not reason to have a day devoted to shoulders. They are a smaller muscle group. What does your routine look like? You may want to look into a PPL routine.

If you like your current routine, why not add your front and side delt work to a chest day and your rear delts to a back day.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Do you really have a shoulder day? I don't want to come off like a jerk, but there is not reason to have a day devoted to shoulders. They are a smaller muscle group. What does your routine look like? You may want to look into a PPL routine.

If you like your current routine, why not add your front and side delt work to a chest day and your rear delts to a back day.
No worries - Simple old school split.

Monday - Chest/Triceps
Wednesday - Back/Arms
Friday - Legs/Shoulders
10x12 Each Muscle Group
Per Workout (Total Sets 24 - Total Reps 240)

PPL routine? ok ill check it out

So I was missing Friday workouts a lot. So Ive been super setting shoulder raises - front and side with 10-20lbs dumb bells.