GF throws up when she runs

  1. GF throws up when she runs


    Hey guys so, I have even thrown up from running before, but that was because I havenít done it in forever and I was so out of shape. But my GF exercises regularly but she STILL throws up. Whether she eats something light or on empty stomach.

    The only thing I could possibly think it was which Iím not sure if it even matters is birth control, any thoughts?


  2. What about other types of cardio?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Hey guys so, I have even thrown up from running before, but that was because I havenít done it in forever and I was so out of shape. But my GF exercises regularly but she STILL throws up. Whether she eats something light or on empty stomach.

    The only thing I could possibly think it was which Iím not sure if it even matters is birth control, any thoughts?
    10 years in the Army I have thrown up alot on Runs. Just gotta keep running. Best is to turn backwards and puke and then turn back around and keep going. Just get to eat a bigger breakfast after
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    10 years in the Army I have thrown up alot on Runs. Just gotta keep running. Best is to turn backwards and puke and then turn back around and keep going. Just get to eat a bigger breakfast after
    That’s good you kind of understand, she and I are in the Air Force, so this usually hurts her time. This has been going on for a long time. I’m talking 6months plus.

  5. As much as I’d hate to say it, if it helped, I’d have her go off the pill and use condoms. ��
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Thatís good you kind of understand, she and I are in the Air Force, so this usually hurts her time. This has been going on for a long time. Iím talking 6months plus.
    I was Army Infantry. Running and throwing up takes practice. I would say go on short 2-3 mile runs on the weekend. See if that helps out at all. And do light running on the treadmill during the week, with sprints built in with it. Might help her out.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    As much as Iíd hate to say it, if it helped, Iíd have her go off the pill and use condoms.
    That wont help. Only thing that helps is getting fixed, and I'm sure thats not in y'all plans right now
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  8. She may just need to build up endurance. I know you Air Force Guys don't run as much as us. We did 2 miles Mon, Tues, Wed, 3-15 mile road march(run) on Thurs, and 5 mile run on Friday's and we still ran on the weekends when we where off
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    That wont help. Only thing that helps is getting fixed, and I'm sure thats not in y'all plans right now
    Wait you saying fixing her issue with more practice or getting US fixed? Cause I highly believe BC works, unless she or I have been sterile this entire time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Wait you saying fixing her issue with more practice or getting US fixed? Cause I highly believe BC works, unless she or I have been sterile this entire time.
    More Practice Running will help. If it's BC related. Just getting fixed would help. But, I think it's probably more running would help the most
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  11. Honestly, consult a doc. Nobody here (especially men) would know what your GF is going through. If some ladies have gone through the same, hopefully, they can chime in.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Honestly, consult a doc. Nobody here (especially men) would know what your GF is going through. If some ladies have gone through the same, hopefully, they can chime in.
    This is true too. I'm just going off the information given @jtmass
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    This is true too. I'm just going off the information given @jtmass
    I don’t even advice my wife when she’s going through some problems related to her body. I’ll just take her to the doc. Bc, I just don’t know how her body would react. It’s just too complicated TBH. We men are simpler and same goes with our body (in most cases). Don’t you think? Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I donít even advice my wife when sheís going through some problems related to her body. Iíll just take her to the doc. Bc, I just donít know how her body would react. Itís just too complicated TBH. We men are simpler and same goes with our body (in most cases). Donít you think? Lol
    Yes, and No. Cause I have dealt with women (not many) in the military and problems with running. And since they are in the military I can give them basic advise before going to a doctor.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  15. When I used to wrestle, I would almost pass out afterwards and become nauseous. For me it was blood pooling in my legs. I had to lay down with my knees up for about 10 minutes and focus and relax. I would tap the wall with my finger until the nausea passed.

    Maybe she has poor circulation in her legs?
    Does she have seasonal asthma? I had that too. It's bad right now.

    Both of you have a meeting with her doctor and then get back with us if you can. I'm really curious.

    =-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  16. Has she always thrown up after intense exercise or something which has started recently? The pill can cause nausea and shouldn't be taken to coincide with exercise. There is antiemetic medicine available if the pill is causing her to vomit. Nothing wrong with condoms either just use them right.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    When I used to wrestle, I would almost pass out afterwards and become nauseous. For me it was blood pooling in my legs. I had to lay down with my knees up for about 10 minutes and focus and relax. I would tap the wall with my finger until the nausea passed.

    Maybe she has poor circulation in her legs?
    Does she have seasonal asthma? I had that too. It's bad right now.

    Both of you have a meeting with her doctor and then get back with us if you can. I'm really curious.

    =-M
    I will

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Has she always thrown up after intense exercise or something which has started recently? The pill can cause nausea and shouldn't be taken to coincide with exercise. There is antiemetic medicine available if the pill is causing her to vomit. Nothing wrong with condoms either just use them right.
    No, she’s weight lifted with me before just fine.

    To be more specific during her PT test she fully threw up. But when she runs at PT or with me she will dry heave instead.

  19. Is she using any supplements, fat burners or anything like that?

  20. I have to have intra-workout carbs or I'll easily get light headed and sick every workout I do. Right now I'm using cluster dextrin, r-ribose and EAAs peri-workout, and this does the trick for me.

  21. Have you tested her electrolytes? Over or under hydration or an electrolyte imbalance may cause these issues. Same with blood sugar levels.

    It used to be that everyone avoided drinking when working out. Then we were all told to start drinking and people started showing up at the doctors' office with low electrolytes. Everything needs to be in balance. Too much or too little water, magnesium, potassium, sodium, and blood sugar could all contribute to this.

  22. Running used to make me sick as a dog when I used to wrestle. I know this sounds weird but what sorted me out was learning how to breathe while running. Inhale for two steps, exhale for two steps and I stopped feeling sick and my running improved dramatically.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:45 AM
  2. when to run PCT on the cycle i'm running
    By tigernut in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 07:58 PM
  3. strength and feeling like throwing up
    By Steve325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in