Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Page 1 of 26 123 ... Last
  1. Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Several of us on here just did a transformation contest / challenge and have decided to extend our efforts until the weekend June 30th- July 1st. Should have us in tip top shape for our 4rth of July celebrations for those in the US that is. Others basically for whatever their other goals are.

We will be taking progress pics no later than this coming weekend, I recommend those involved take progress pics ASAP and get them in here! The sooner the better so you capture all of the progress made.

I am going to try to keep pertinent info stored in the 2nd post of this, so as people enter, and or offer up product we have a place to go back and look at it later.

Basically the deal is let us know if you are natty, or enhanced and what your specific goals are for this. Enhanced would be use of any PED, or anything hormonal. TRT in proper doses can be considered Natty but anything over 200mg a week is going to be enhanced. Also please include what if anything you plan to put up for a prize, as they are all coming from donations.

We have people both cutting and bulking in the last one. So it doesn't matter which way you are trying to go, just get in on it.

I am putting up my bottle of Alpha Bulk, and my goals are to get leaner without losing much if any muscle mass. I am also in the enhanced category.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Holding spot for contest info

Progress Picture dates - June 2-3rd, June 16-17, and June 30-July 1

@MrKleen73 - Enhanced - GOAL = Leaning up with minimal muscle loss. Donating 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk
    @SkRaw85 - Enhanced. Donating bottle of After Cycle. Goals: strength (4 plate bench)

@christ83189 - Enhanced - Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.

@christ83189 - Enhanced Goals - get bigger / leaner

@Hyde Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winnerís choice that I have in my stash (or theyíre willing to wait for an order)

@hairygrandpa - Enhanced - trying to LOOK bigger, leaner and more vascular.

@Whisky - Enhanced for me - clen and ecay will be run in the cut. Starting weight is 218 (midway through pct)), will be starting a cut in 2 weeks with the goal of single figure bf (hard to tell exactly whatís thatís going to be in terms of fat loss but last dexa plus educated guess makes 12lbs the likely number) - so Iíll shoot for 205.
    Would like to retain at least 95% of current 1 rmís as well (bench 264, squat 380, dead 495).
    Iíll throw up a bottle of x gels as a prize (Iím uk so better that than shipping some of orals over lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @BOSSMAN - Natty - Donating get diesel raw test Goal.. Fat loss current weight 206, goal 190

@Rocket3015 Natty - get leaner - Diesel Test Pro V4

@booneman77 - 100% natty Goal fat loss, putting up a bottle of x-gels for the winner.

@Nspire - Natural Goal=Lose weight and get lean, Donation TBD

@BlockBuilder - Natty - Gain mass
    Current Training Log -
    •   

3. Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Enhanced. Donating bottle of After Cycle. Goals: strength (4 plate bench)
    Starting pics here:

Trest/Halodrol/Mentabolan/RAD140

4. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Enhanced. Donating bottle of After Cycle. Goals: strength (4 plate bench)
    Starting pics here:

Trest/Halodrol/Mentabolan/RAD140
    Sweet! Welcome back to the fray! As if we ever left huh? Heading over to follow along.
    Current Training Log -

5. Thanks man! Pretty stoked and optimistic
    •   

6. @love2liftkat you wanna get in on this? How about you @puccah8808, wanna use this as a little motivation?

Would be great to have some ladies in here with the rest of us degenerates!!!
    Current Training Log -

7. Natty
    Goal..current weight 206, goal 190

Donate..get diesel raw test
    Pic tomorrow

BOSSMAN'S First supplement log on AM

Name:  20180516_043915.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  602.2 KB
    Starting pic this morning, will try to get side and back pic also
    Last edited by BOSSMAN; 05-15-2018 at 01:19 PM. Reason: ...

8. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Natty
    Goal..current weight 206, goal 190

Donate..get diesel raw test
    Pic tomorrow
    Dude GREAT to have you in here! You have been making some impressive progress!
    Current Training Log -

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Dude GREAT to have you in here! You have been making some impressive progress!
    [email protected]
    Maybe this is what I need to get my sh1t back together. STARTS TOMORROW for me

10. By the way it is in my signature but anyone who would like to follow my personal training log here is a link for it.

KLEEN - STRONG BODY STRONG MIND!

If others are running a log make sure to share it via a post so that we can all see the link to support you there.
    Current Training Log -

11. Christ83189 back in it

Theres my log. Ill get some pics in tonight.
    Enhanced
    Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.

Progress has been coming on strong. With added stress lots of stuff going on with life, full time job as a framer, four kids (one of which being less than 2 days old right now) my diet has been suffering the last couple days. But told my wife after baby's born im getting back on track so its now. I have a ton going on right now and alot of it is out of my control so i apologize in advance if im forced to drop out of this early. But if its my choice ill finish it and give it my all. Unfortunately i can barely afford personal staples at this point so i dont have anything in my stash i can put up for a prize. Sorry about that

12. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Christ83189 back in it

Theres my log. Ill get some pics in tonight.
    Enhanced
    Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.

Progress has been coming on strong. With added stress lots of stuff going on with life, full time job as a framer, four kids (one of which being less than 2 days old right now) my diet has been suffering the last couple days. But told my wife after baby's born im getting back on track so its now. I have a ton going on right now and alot of it is out of my control so i apologize in advance if im forced to drop out of this early. But if its my choice ill finish it and give it my all. Unfortunately i can barely afford personal staples at this point so i dont have anything in my stash i can put up for a prize. Sorry about that
    Sounds great, anything to donate? Not required, just asking.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds great, anything to donate? Not required, just asking.
    I adressed that in the last part of my post... I cant afford to keep personal staples going right now so i dont have anything in the stash right now that i can put up i have my trt and i have things that i stocked up on when my tax return came in that im using right now but all my stash is just about run dry so im gonna be training supplement free here pretty soon. The only reason i have a preworkout right now is cause controlled labs was kind enough to send me a free tub of the white flash for that push up challenge lol it sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully things look up in the future but in the near future? Its gonna get worse before it gets better. But thats ok. Ill get through it

14. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I adressed that in the last part of my post... I cant afford to keep personal staples going right now so i dont have anything in the stash right now that i can put up i have my trt and i have things that i stocked up on when my tax return came in that im using right now but all my stash is just about run dry so im gonna be training supplement free here pretty soon. The only reason i have a preworkout right now is cause controlled labs was kind enough to send me a free tub of the white flash for that push up challenge lol it sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully things look up in the future but in the near future? Its gonna get worse before it gets better. But thats ok. Ill get through it
    No worries, and I apologize, I got interrupted when reading your original post and totally missed that you had said that. Sorry, I feel bad having made you explain any further.
    Current Training Log -

15. @MrKleen73 Good Idea!
    Won't be participating. Too much family and on the road time for the next 4 months. (Mine will be try to maintain Challenge) lol
    But I will be watching the rest of you get tight!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @MrKleen73 Good Idea!
    Won't be participating. Too much family and on the road time for the next 4 months. (Mine will be try to maintain Challenge) lol
    But I will be watching the rest of you get tight!
    Awesome to have you in here for the support! I think you really just subbed to see my nudes when I get nice and lean!
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome to have you in here for the support! I think you really just subbed to see my nudes when I get nice and lean!
    Damn you know me! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winnerís choice that I have in my stash (or theyíre willing to wait for an order)

http://Hydeís Strength Odyssey<br />...d.php?t=299936

This was from day 1 of cycle, 05/04/18:

Name:  IMG_1383.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  322.9 KB
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winner’s choice that I have in my stash (or they’re willing to wait for an order)

http://Hyde’s Strength Odyssey<br />...d.php?t=299936

This was from day 1 of cycle, 05/04/18:

Name:  IMG_1383.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  322.9 KB
    Looks good, with that one being a bit farther back we probably want a new pic this weekend, my other before pic was the end of the last one but it was 10 days ago too so I am doing a new one this weekend to make things fair for those just starting. From your log I know you have made progress in the last 11 days. I bet you already look tighter!

Awesome on the prize!!!!
    Current Training Log -

20. Rocket I'm Natty - Unless someone wants to donate some un-natty stuff !! (Please)

I will check my Get Diesel Stash for a prize
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good, with that one being a bit farther back we probably want a new pic this weekend, my other before pic was the end of the last one but it was 10 days ago too so I am doing a new one this weekend to make things fair for those just starting. From your log I know you have made progress in the last 11 days. I bet you already look tighter!

Awesome on the prize!!!!
    Yeah sure I planned on it at the 2wk mark in a few days - how often will we be uploading? I didnít really pay attention to timing in the last thread as an onlooker lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah sure I planned on it at the 2wk mark in a few days - how often will we be uploading? I didn’t really pay attention to timing in the last thread as an onlooker lol
    We were doing them every 2nd weekend which to me is ideal being a long enough period for capturing changes while still being frequent enough to drive higher adherence levels.
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Rocket I'm Natty - Unless someone wants to donate some un-natty stuff !! (Please)

I will check my Get Diesel Stash for a prize
    What ya got in mind to do? If I look around I might be able to find something. I haven't gone through my stash recently. We might be able to work something out.
    Current Training Log -

24. Enhanced - trying to LOOK bigger, leaner and more vascular.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1330
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 01:55 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:38 PM