MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Several of us on here just did a transformation contest / challenge and have decided to extend our efforts until the weekend June 30th- July 1st. Should have us in tip top shape for our 4rth of July celebrations for those in the US that is. Others basically for whatever their other goals are.

We will be taking progress pics no later than this coming weekend, I recommend those involved take progress pics ASAP and get them in here! The sooner the better so you capture all of the progress made.

I am going to try to keep pertinent info stored in the 2nd post of this, so as people enter, and or offer up product we have a place to go back and look at it later.

Basically the deal is let us know if you are natty, or enhanced and what your specific goals are for this. Enhanced would be use of any PED, or anything hormonal. TRT in proper doses can be considered Natty but anything over 200mg a week is going to be enhanced. Also please include what if anything you plan to put up for a prize, as they are all coming from donations.

We have people both cutting and bulking in the last one. So it doesn't matter which way you are trying to go, just get in on it.

I am putting up my bottle of Alpha Bulk, and my goals are to get leaner without losing much if any muscle mass. I am also in the enhanced category.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holding spot for contest info

Progress Picture dates - June 2-3rd, June 16-17, and June 30-July 1

MrKleen73 - Enhanced - GOAL = Leaning up with minimal muscle loss. Donating 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk
SkRaw85 - Enhanced. Donating bottle of After Cycle. Goals: strength (4 plate bench)

christ83189 - Enhanced - Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.
christ83189 - Enhanced Goals - get bigger / leaner
Hyde Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winner’s choice that I have in my stash (or they’re willing to wait for an order)
hairygrandpa - Enhanced - trying to LOOK bigger, leaner and more vascular.
Whisky - Enhanced for me - clen and ecay will be run in the cut. Starting weight is 218 (midway through pct)), will be starting a cut in 2 weeks with the goal of single figure bf (hard to tell exactly what’s that’s going to be in terms of fat loss but last dexa plus educated guess makes 12lbs the likely number) - so I’ll shoot for 205.
Would like to retain at least 95% of current 1 rm’s as well (bench 264, squat 380, dead 495).
I’ll throw up a bottle of x gels as a prize (I’m uk so better that than shipping some of orals over lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BOSSMAN - Natty - Donating get diesel raw test Goal.. Fat loss current weight 206, goal 190
Rocket3015 Natty - get leaner - Diesel Test Pro V4
booneman77 - 100% natty Goal fat loss, putting up a bottle of x-gels for the winner.
Nspire - Natural Goal=Lose weight and get lean, Donation TBD
BlockBuilder - Natty - Gain mass

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man! Pretty stoked and optimistic

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat you wanna get in on this? How about you puccah8808, wanna use this as a little motivation?

Would be great to have some ladies in here with the rest of us degenerates!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Natty
Goal..current weight 206, goal 190

Donate..get diesel raw test
Pic tomorrow
Dude GREAT to have you in here! You have been making some impressive progress!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude GREAT to have you in here! You have been making some impressive progress!
Thanks@MrKleen73
Maybe this is what I need to get my sh1t back together. STARTS TOMORROW for me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300511

Theres my log. Ill get some pics in tonight.
Enhanced
Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.

Progress has been coming on strong. With added stress lots of stuff going on with life, full time job as a framer, four kids (one of which being less than 2 days old right now) my diet has been suffering the last couple days. But told my wife after baby's born im getting back on track so its now. I have a ton going on right now and alot of it is out of my control so i apologize in advance if im forced to drop out of this early. But if its my choice ill finish it and give it my all. Unfortunately i can barely afford personal staples at this point so i dont have anything in my stash i can put up for a prize. Sorry about that

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300511

Theres my log. Ill get some pics in tonight.
Enhanced
Goals- get bigger and get leaner at the same time. Mostly trying to lean up for summer while gaining strength. Nothing real specific.

Progress has been coming on strong. With added stress lots of stuff going on with life, full time job as a framer, four kids (one of which being less than 2 days old right now) my diet has been suffering the last couple days. But told my wife after baby's born im getting back on track so its now. I have a ton going on right now and alot of it is out of my control so i apologize in advance if im forced to drop out of this early. But if its my choice ill finish it and give it my all. Unfortunately i can barely afford personal staples at this point so i dont have anything in my stash i can put up for a prize. Sorry about that
Sounds great, anything to donate? Not required, just asking.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, anything to donate? Not required, just asking.
I adressed that in the last part of my post... I cant afford to keep personal staples going right now so i dont have anything in the stash right now that i can put up :( i have my trt and i have things that i stocked up on when my tax return came in that im using right now but all my stash is just about run dry so im gonna be training supplement free here pretty soon. The only reason i have a preworkout right now is cause controlled labs was kind enough to send me a free tub of the white flash for that push up challenge lol it sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully things look up in the future but in the near future? Its gonna get worse before it gets better. But thats ok. Ill get through it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I adressed that in the last part of my post... I cant afford to keep personal staples going right now so i dont have anything in the stash right now that i can put up :( i have my trt and i have things that i stocked up on when my tax return came in that im using right now but all my stash is just about run dry so im gonna be training supplement free here pretty soon. The only reason i have a preworkout right now is cause controlled labs was kind enough to send me a free tub of the white flash for that push up challenge lol it sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully things look up in the future but in the near future? Its gonna get worse before it gets better. But thats ok. Ill get through it
No worries, and I apologize, I got interrupted when reading your original post and totally missed that you had said that. Sorry, I feel bad having made you explain any further.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 Good Idea!
Won't be participating. Too much family and on the road time for the next 4 months. (Mine will be try to maintain Challenge) lol
But I will be watching the rest of you get tight!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 Good Idea!
Won't be participating. Too much family and on the road time for the next 4 months. (Mine will be try to maintain Challenge) lol
But I will be watching the rest of you get tight!
Awesome to have you in here for the support! I think you really just subbed to see my nudes when I get nice and lean! ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winner’s choice that I have in my stash (or they’re willing to wait for an order)

Hyde’s Strength Odyssey http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299936

This was from day 1 of cycle, 05/04/18:

IMG_1383.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced - GOAL: get leaner - Donation: any CL supplement of winner’s choice that I have in my stash (or they’re willing to wait for an order)

Hyde’s Strength Odyssey http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299936

This was from day 1 of cycle, 05/04/18:

View attachment 165519
Looks good, with that one being a bit farther back we probably want a new pic this weekend, my other before pic was the end of the last one but it was 10 days ago too so I am doing a new one this weekend to make things fair for those just starting. From your log I know you have made progress in the last 11 days. I bet you already look tighter!

Awesome on the prize!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket I'm Natty - Unless someone wants to donate some un-natty stuff !! (Please)

I will check my Get Diesel Stash for a prize

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, with that one being a bit farther back we probably want a new pic this weekend, my other before pic was the end of the last one but it was 10 days ago too so I am doing a new one this weekend to make things fair for those just starting. From your log I know you have made progress in the last 11 days. I bet you already look tighter!

Awesome on the prize!!!!
Yeah sure I planned on it at the 2wk mark in a few days - how often will we be uploading? I didn’t really pay attention to timing in the last thread as an onlooker lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sure I planned on it at the 2wk mark in a few days - how often will we be uploading? I didn’t really pay attention to timing in the last thread as an onlooker lol
We were doing them every 2nd weekend which to me is ideal being a long enough period for capturing changes while still being frequent enough to drive higher adherence levels.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket I'm Natty - Unless someone wants to donate some un-natty stuff !! (Please)

I will check my Get Diesel Stash for a prize
What ya got in mind to do? If I look around I might be able to find something. I haven't gone through my stash recently. We might be able to work something out.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced - trying to LOOK bigger, leaner and more vascular.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trying to LOOK bigger, leaner and more vascular

My life's story.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to follow along, and support. While I work through this cut

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m in, all the way, right up to the balls.

Will get pics up shortly but starting weight is 218 (midway through pct)), will be starting a cut in 2 weeks with the goal of single figure bf (hard to tell exactly what’s that’s going to be in terms of fat loss but last dexa plus educated guess makes 12lbs the likely number) - so I’ll shoot for 205.

Would like to retain at least 95% of current 1 rm’s as well (bench 264, squat 380, dead 495).

Enhanced for me - clen and ecay will be run in the cut.

I’ll throw up a bottle of x gels as a prize (I’m uk so better that than shipping some of orals over lol)

Some quality looking entries in this one - good luck everyone- let’s get it smashed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome and looking good!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are my starting pics. No pump and not much food yet in these.

IMG_2767.JPG
IMG_2788.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG

I will probably take some first thing in the AM this weekend too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for real this time! Fired my coach so now I actually have full control over my own success or failure ha. Cutting hard now (f-ing bs...)

100% natty (literally not a single supp of any kind as I've been doctor mandated to do so... bleh)

Will get starting pics up this weekend.

Putting up a bottle of x-gels for the winner

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel V4.jpg

I will put up one of these !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for real this time! Fired my coach so now I actually have full control over my own success or failure ha. Cutting hard now (f-ing bs...)

100% natty (literally not a single supp of any kind as I've been doctor mandated to do so... bleh)

Will get starting pics up this weekend.

Putting up a bottle of x-gels for the winner
Awesome, can't wait to see your results!!!!

View attachment 165576

I will put up one of these !!
Oh Man that is AWESOME!!!!!! Seeing as to how you have two I might be able to find you something not natty to trade out for one of them so you can do the enhanced like you mentioned. Let me have a look at the house and if I have something worth offering you I will let you know. I want to see what happens to you after a major cut like this and then adding in anabolics...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome, can't wait to see your results!!!!

Oh Man that is AWESOME!!!!!! Seeing as to how you have two I might be able to find you something not natty to trade out for one of them so you can do the enhanced like you mentioned. Let me have a look at the house and if I have something worth offering you I will let you know. I want to see what happens to you after a major cut like this and then adding in anabolics...
Sounds like a good idea!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73 , you have no idea how satisfying it is to see some hip tire on your body!

I knew it, cosmologists predicted it: "We are not alone!" :naughty:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How come none of us look like the guys on instagram ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
front.jpg

back.jpg

lat.jpg

side.jpg

-Enhanced.
-Goal: looking better

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking beastly! If you had a pu$$y I’d still fock your ass
You want us to all leave the thread for 10 mins so you and HG can play hide the sausage?
Give me a minute....
I'm constipated for a few days now and considering SkRaw85 's offer.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Give me a minute....
I'm constipated for a few days now and considering SkRaw85 's offer.
Yep, nothing like being trussed up with duct tape, an apple in the mouth and a **** in the a55 to get the bowels moving