Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I am hoping for a New Years Resolution - Challenge
    Same, id be down to start something soon actually!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

2. For those who don't want to wait, I used to do an annual Unwrap your abs for Christmas thread. Basically for those who want to get leaner instead of fatter during the holidays.

I am about to start my own log but if there are enough people interested we can do a group accountability thread for it now. Hit up 6 weeks of dieting, or make one called something like "No New Year Resolution Challenge, Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself...

Make the penalty for not succeeding something publicly embarrassing on youtube and facebook. I was thinking if we failed could be something like having to dress up as a Baby in a diaper with a bottle, and say "I was a big baby and chose not to finish my fitness challenge, so now I have to post this video..." Then put the links in the main thread for anyone who failed to keep there goals in check so we can all watch and enjoy them. .

Need to have something you don't want to do, looming in the background for accountability.

Thoughts, suggestions?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. I'm up for whatever, couldn't finish the last competition because it was prime time lawncare season. All in for a fall/winter transformation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    For those who don't want to wait, I used to do an annual Unwrap your abs for Christmas thread. Basically for those who want to get leaner instead of fatter during the holidays.

I am about to start my own log but if there are enough people interested we can do a group accountability thread for it now. Hit up 6 weeks of dieting, or make one called something like "No New Year Resolution Challenge, Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself...

Make the penalty for not succeeding something publicly embarrassing on youtube and facebook. I was thinking if we failed could be something like having to dress up as a Baby in a diaper with a bottle, and say "I was a big baby and chose not to finish my fitness challenge, so now I have to post this video..." Then put the links in the main thread for anyone who failed to keep there goals in check so we can all watch and enjoy them. .

Need to have something you don't want to do, looming in the background for accountability.

Thoughts, suggestions?
    Sounds awesome, Im sure well have more join once started!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
  5. Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1330
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 01:55 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat