Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Page 13 of 26 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Some nice changes in here guys. I am going to reserve my pics for the scheduled update this coming weekend.

I ate big time in San Antonio, and have to say that with everything I chowed on that the Blue Sugar did a great job putting in the right places. I am a lot more full and look much bigger with only a slight bit of spill over that I intend to clean up before the weekend.

Even with what I am estimating between 2500-3000 grams of carbs added into the weekend it seemed to just fill me up. Vascularity was off the charts from head to too I looked like a road map.

Plan is to have very limited carbs the rest of the week until I am tightened all the way back up. Will probably do a full body workout tonight and most likely just work for a really good pump and depleting a little of the carbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Some nice changes in here guys. I am going to reserve my pics for the scheduled update this coming weekend.

I ate big time in San Antonio, and have to say that with everything I chowed on that the Blue Sugar did a great job putting in the right places. I am a lot more full and look much bigger with only a slight bit of spill over that I intend to clean up before the weekend.

Even with what I am estimating between 2500-3000 grams of carbs added into the weekend it seemed to just fill me up. Vascularity was off the charts from head to too I looked like a road map.

Plan is to have very limited carbs the rest of the week until I am tightened all the way back up. Will probably do a full body workout tonight and most likely just work for a really good pump and depleting a little of the carbs.
    Good stuff Kleen, don’t peak too early though brother, like on a first date - you don’t want to show her the full meat and veg over dinner cause come bedtime it’s all a bit anti climatic.....
    •   

3. Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    then you should have stayed a teenage girl haha
    Name:  IMG_1451.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  83.9 KB

#squad
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Good stuff Kleen, don’t peak too early though brother, like on a first date - you don’t want to show her the full meat and veg over dinner cause come bedtime it’s all a bit anti climatic.....
    Ha no worries there. This is the extent of the damage from the trip.

Was surprised how big but detailed my back looks in video!!! MEATY doesn't even cover it... I had to share it! Just need to flush that little bit of water off and the definition will be there for sure! Heck my abs don't look bad for not flexing and sucking down almost a half gallon of drink...

Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Good stuff Kleen, donít peak too early though brother, like on a first date - you donít want to show her the full meat and veg over dinner cause come bedtime itís all a bit anti climatic.....

Was surprised how big but detailed my back looks in video!!! MEATY doesn't even cover it... I had to share it! Just need to flush that little bit of water off and the definition will be there for sure! Heck my abs don't look bad for not flexing and sucking down almost a half gallon of drink...

Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Looking HUGE, brother!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

7. Bet you felt like a monster on that first workout after all that good food

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Chronic 2001/ Papa Roach.....HELL YEAH!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Looking HUGE, brother!
    Thanks HGP!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Bet you felt like a monster on that first workout after all that good food
    Oh yeah I was feeling large and in charge!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Chronic 2001/ Papa Roach.....HELL YEAH!!!
    Yep a little all over the place musically!
    Current Training Log -

10. Building my home gym now in a barn.
    So jealous of you guys with tight home gyms.
    By September mine will be done.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Building my home gym now in a barn.
    Post a Picture here when it's ready

Let's See Your Home Gym
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Building my home gym now in a barn.
    Nice, I consider myself lucky, I have found so many things for great deals on craigslist. Right now I have a commercial quality Paramount Universal Set up with several stations which I paid ZERO for! It has two weight stacks a 240lb that feels heavier, and a 440 lb that feels pretty on point. I have a Titan High & Lo push pull Sled, a Mace, rings, an airdyne bike, heavy bag, tire sleds, bands, sand bags, Texas Power Bar, Titan MultiGrip Barbell, Landmine attachment, Titan wall mount pull up station, Iron Master Adjustable DB's @120lbs, about 200lbs in standard weights for my other DB's and well over 1000 in Olympic plates. I got the power rack years ago, like 20 at least.

I honestly think with all of the stuff in my garage gym I have maybe spent 1000-1200 tops, not including the original rack and 315 in weights which was about 500 20 years ago. So I really consider myself lucky!
    Current Training Log -

13. Shoot I've spent 8 grand already.
    I wish I could post pics.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, I consider myself lucky, I have found so many things for great deals on craigslist. Right now I have a commercial quality Paramount Universal Set up with several stations which I paid ZERO for! It has two weight stacks a 240lb that feels heavier, and a 440 lb that feels pretty on point. I have a Titan High & Lo push pull Sled, a Mace, rings, an airdyne bike, heavy bag, tire sleds, bands, sand bags, Texas Power Bar, Titan MultiGrip Barbell, Landmine attachment, Titan wall mount pull up station, Iron Master Adjustable DB's @120lbs, about 200lbs in standard weights for my other DB's and well over 1000 in Olympic plates. I got the power rack years ago, like 20 at least.

I honestly think with all of the stuff in my garage gym I have maybe spent 1000-1200 tops, not including the original rack and 315 in weights which was about 500 20 years ago. So I really consider myself lucky!
    Whilst not a home gym I part own a small commercial fitness studio/gym....

I personally own a lot of the equipment and recently picked up a load of life fitness commercial gym machines for $2000 - got a bike, stepper, cross trainer, treadmill, leg press, ham curl/leg ext, lat pull/row, multi hip, bench/shoulder press plus a load of smaller bits - barey used stuff as well (was a multi millionaires home gym and his sold sold it cheap when he left her lol).

Was just right place right time but on top of all the bars, full rig, full dB set, plates, power rack, kettle bells, sleds, tyres etc I’ve got everything you could ever want to play with

15. Jimbuick has most of his gym in his living room. He doesnít even have to leave the house if he doesnít want.
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Whilst not a home gym I part own a small commercial fitness studio/gym....

I personally own a lot of the equipment and recently picked up a load of life fitness commercial gym machines for $2000 - got a bike, stepper, cross trainer, treadmill, leg press, ham curl/leg ext, lat pull/row, multi hip, bench/shoulder press plus a load of smaller bits - barey used stuff as well (was a multi millionaires home gym and his sold sold it cheap when he left her lol).

Was just right place right time but on top of all the bars, full rig, full dB set, plates, power rack, kettle bells, sleds, tyres etc I’ve got everything you could ever want to play with
    That is awesome!!! My buddy got a $2400 road bike for $1 in the exact same situation. The guy cheated, she kicked him out and sold his stuff. Every item he had left at her house when she kicked him out was sold for $1 each but she only sold one item per person who came.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Jimbuick has most of his gym in his living room. He doesn’t even have to leave the house if he doesn’t want.
    I think he moved it out to the garage now. However his garage is actually connected so still not really leaving the house.
    Current Training Log -

17. If anyoneís looking for a free tub of White Flash and our new Green Might:

Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might

Starting today we have 3 different tests going for 3 days each, one after the other, and you can enter as many times as you like for all of them - first test is a plate pinch for time! Male and female winners for every event - we wanna give out some goodies!
    [email protected]

18. Hummmmmm ???????
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Hummmmmm ???????
    In case youíre looking for another tub since you just ran out
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In case youíre looking for another tub since you just ran out
    Im looking for another tub cause i just ran out lol. Rockets got plenty I dont have any lol

21. Jesus Christ bro you’ve done ran away with the trophy you are freaking yoked!!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Jesus Christ bro youíve done ran away with the trophy you are freaking yoked!!!!
    Who are you talking to? Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Who are you talking to? Lol
    Heís talking to Jesus...He is pretty awesome! I enjoy talking to him too just never really posted my conversation on here. Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

24. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Heís talking to Jesus...He is pretty awesome! I enjoy talking to him too just never really posted my conversation on here. Lol
    Lol hey me too! Jesus was pretty yolked from most of the depictions ive seen of him on the cross haha

25. NPC Jesus abs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1330
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 01:55 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34