HELP!!

  1. HELP!!


    I've been lifting consistently six days a week got the past 3 years. In the past year and a half I've gained no muscle. And put on fat. My diet is on point. I eat 2000 calories on a cut, with 500 or so cals of cardio, and on a bulk I eat around 4k. I eat 1.5-2 ga of protein and sufficient fat as well. I push myself in the gym and am starting to lose motivation because I'm getting nowhere, it just seems pointless. What could be the problem? I'm 5'9 and currently at 175 lbs. Any advice??


  2. Sorry to have to say this man, but if your diet was actually on point and you were pushing yourself in the gym you would have gained some muscle and not just fat.

    How's your sleeping?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Sorry to have to say this man, but if your diet was actually on point and you were pushing yourself in the gym you would have gained some muscle and not just fat.

    How's your sleeping?
    That's what I've been reading but that's just not right .. I dedicate my life to diet and the gym, and I've only been losing motivation to push myself as hard recently due to the fact that I havent been progressing, but my sleep is kind of trashy. I get 5-7 hours a night.

  4. We all misjudge our diet every now and again man. Maybe you need to step back and re-assess your kcals and macro's.
    Sleep is just as important as your diet and training, you don't grow in the gym, you grow when you're asleep. 6 hours of quality sleep is a minimum.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    We all misjudge our diet every now and again man. Maybe you need to step back and re-assess your kcals and macro's.
    Sleep is just as important as your diet and training, you don't grow in the gym, you grow when you're asleep. 6 hours of quality sleep is a minimum.
    I type all my food into a calculator daily so ik exactly what I'm taking in, maybe my bmr dropped alot for some reason.. or I could have excessive estrogen, my right nipple seems to be developing gyno.
    •   
       


  6. Body composition is very dependant and influenced by hormones, and if you think it may be a hormonal problem I would suggest getting some basic blood work done.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Body composition is very dependant and influenced by hormones, and if you think it may be a hormonal problem I would suggest getting some basic blood work done.
    I have and that may be where I messed up. I went almost 2 years ago cuz I was constantly tired and had no sex drive, and my test was 470 and free test as 3.9. So I ran a sarm cycle and PH. Cycle to help with my energy and return to how I used to feel. However I never pctd. And that's why I may have been at a plateau so long. I ran my first gear cycle 6 months ago, I gained 40 lbs and my bench went up 55 lbs. But after cycle and my pct I lost just about all the weight I gained and look smaller than before I did that cycle, along with s higher bf%.. my bloodwork after that pct was test-420 free t-19. I was going to start trt myself but I'm not sure if that's a good idea

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    However I never pctd But after cycle and my pct I lost just about all the weight I gained and look smaller than before I did that cycle, along with s higher bf%. I was going to start trt myself but I'm not sure if that's a good idea
    There's your probelm, highlighted in bold. But yoyu can't change the past so there's no point in dwelling on it.

    Go and see an Endochrinologist and don't try and self medicate TRT. If your supplier ever gets shut down or gets some dodgy stock, your screwed. Doctors will always have a reliable, clean and pharma grade source.
    Don't get me wrong, I thought about self medicating TRT but the cons outweigh the pros. I've been on TRT about three months now and I can't remember ever feeling as good as I do now. I know it's a life long committment, but I don't think I'll ever regret my decision.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    There's your probelm, highlighted in bold. But yoyu can't change the past so there's no point in dwelling on it.

    Go and see an Endochrinologist and don't try and self medicate TRT. If your supplier ever gets shut down or gets some dodgy stock, your screwed. Doctors will always have a reliable, clean and pharma grade source.
    Don't get me wrong, I thought about self medicating TRT but the cons outweigh the pros. I've been on TRT about three months now and I can't remember ever feeling as good as I do now. I know it's a life long committment, but I don't think I'll ever regret my decision.
    Yes I figured. I wasnt experienced enough and didnt know MIT would shut me down. I've been wanting to go to the endo, however I currently dont have health insurance, thus why I was going to do trt myself. And so long as you're getting it through your doc there's no reason that commitment is a bad idea if you were having hormonal issues in the first place.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    Yes I figured. I wasnt experienced enough and didnt know MIT would shut me down. I've been wanting to go to the endo, however I currently dont have health insurance, thus why I was going to do trt myself. And so long as you're getting it through your doc there's no reason that commitment is a bad idea if you were having hormonal issues in the first place.
    I don't know how the health insurance works in your country, but I'm in the UK and I get my TRT through a private clinic. It's not cheap, and costs me about a quarter of my yearly wage, but as expensive as it is and how much I've had to give up top afford it, it's worth it. I cannot recommend a getting your hormones in check enough, it's changed my life.
    I don't mean the commitment thing in a bad sense at all, it's just not a decision that can be taken lightly and you need to look into every other natutral avenue properly before you go ahead with it.

  11. When did your last cycle end, and did you do a PCT? If so, what did you use for PCT?
  12. HELP!!


    Def get your hormones balanced!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Androflaven View Post
    When did your last cycle end, and did you do a PCT? If so, what did you use for PCT?
    5 months ago and I used clomid, novla , prami, and aromasin. And I just started trt myself three weeks ago, 160 mgs of test s week.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Def get your hormones balanced!
    I know! Idk how since I started trt myself. Can i just come off of it and I'll start producing naturally again or do i need to pct again

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    I know! Idk how since I started trt myself. Can i just come off of it and I'll start producing naturally again or do i need to pct again
    Honestly I don't know what kind of shutdown three weeks of test at TRT doses causes. I suspect it would be significant but not total, and you could recover without, but if I were in your situation I would use a SERM for 4 weeks to improve recovery. I would choose nolvadex over clomid if gyno symptoms are present.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    I just started trt myself three weeks ago, 160 mgs of test s week.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    I know! Idk how since I started trt myself. Can i just come off of it and I'll start producing naturally again or do i need to pct again
    By Test S I'm assuming you mean Sustanon, in which case it's going to take about three-four weeks for it to clear out of your system. Your PCT drugs will also screw the numbers of any potential Endo blood tests that they will do to determine whether or not to prescribe TRT.

    What you could do, is come off the Sustanon, wait two weeks and then start a four week PCT of Clomid and/or Nolva and maybe some Exemestane every other day to combat any estrogen rebound and help reduce any pre-existing gyno. During this time find a good Endochrinologist and set up an appointment for two weeks after you finish your PCT. And then go the proper route of getting your hormones in check and potentially onto prescribed TRT.

  17. Have you tried adaptation ?

    look up mixelflick / blueprint
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  3. Help Asap
    By shanesurfs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 06:31 PM
  4. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
  5. final help
    By shady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in