D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
First Cycle
Male
Age-33
Weight-165
Lifting- 10yrs

Week 1 - 10: Test E, 500mg/week (250mg Mon. and 250mg Thurs.
Week 1 - 12: Adex .25 E3D
Week 1 - 12: HCG 500 IU/Week (250 Sun/Wed)
Week 11 - 12: off Test E
Week 13 - 14: Nolvadex 40mg/day
Week 15 - 16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

I’m sure it needs improvement looking for suggestions from the OG’s. This is my 1st cycle.
Also how do i measure 250ui HCG w/insuline syringe?
HCG bottle contains 5000ui

Thanks in advance

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Im no pro... But why take hcg??? Its only test?? I know tons of ppl that do Test E 500 a week and just finish a small tamox pct....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Wuups..-. Im on 500 mg test e and 100 mg halo a week.. Im doing the same pct...

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I get 5000iu from my doctor and we add 5ml BAC water to the freeze dried and for our weekly 250iu is at the 25 mark on insulin syringe....hope this helps...not sure if this applies to your hcg but Im just trying to help

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Im no pro... But why take hcg??? Its only test?? I know tons of ppl that do Test E 500 a week and just finish a small tamox pct....
From what I’m reading online hCG is for testicular atrophy I don’t want small balls during cycle hCG is supposed to prevent that and keep them nice and full. TMI or not that’s what I’m reading.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
From what I’m reading online hCG is for testicular atrophy I don’t want small balls during cycle hCG is supposed to prevent that and keep them nice and full. TMI or not that’s what I’m reading.
Yes is is for atrophy. Im prescribed hcg but I don't use it because it makes me aromatize. So I don't know what that means for me if it's good or bad but others in my TRT group have nothing but wonderful things to say about it especially the older crowd. With that being said im 36yrs old. But others my age and younger are asking the doctor to be put on a higher that 250iu once a week. So I don't know what they r getting from it(good benefit wise) cause I respond negative to it. Hope it works well for u, I hear great things in its benefit for atrophy.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
I get 5000iu from my doctor and we add 5ml BAC water to the freeze dried and for our weekly 250iu is at the 25 mark on insulin syringe....hope this helps...not sure if this applies to your hcg but Im just trying to help
Hmm... first off thank you for your help it is much appreciated!
My HCG came with 2ML bac water.. so I’m wondering what 250iu would be on my insulin syringe once hcg is mixed.
Are you doing 250iu once a week or twice a week?
I plan on pinning 250iu twice a week and read online that 500iu a week is minimum.

Thank you! hope to hear back from you bro

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im prescribed once a week 250iu but don't use it b/c it makes my chest puffy and nipples big (aromatized) if it came with that amount of bac water then thats what u add id imagine. Maybe start a separate thread asking about how to administer the name brand hcg and then do a description under that (I guess) because u dont wanna tell u wrong.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Yes is is for atrophy. Im prescribed hcg but I don't use it because it makes me aromatize. So I don't know what that means for me if it's good or bad but others in my TRT group have nothing but wonderful things to say about it especially the older crowd. With that being said im 36yrs old. But others my age and younger are asking the doctor to be put on a higher that 250iu once a week. So I don't know what they r getting from it(good benefit wise) cause I respond negative to it. Hope it works well for u, I hear great things in its benefit for atrophy.
Great info. When you say you responded negative to the HCG what are you referring to? Gyno?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
And a lot if guys say that they prefer 500iu a week as in 2 separate 250iu shots a week. Im in @Entourage hormones TRT group they r the best around, great prices and a group to follow here on AM and I use the Entourage hormones FB group too.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Great info. When you say you responded negative to the HCG what are you referring to? Gyno?
Yes my gyno will flare up as in my chest wiil get puffy and nipples get big and look ugly. Im not the only person that hcg does this to. But most people respond well to it but ive come across me and 2 others that say it does that in my 8 months on Trt

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Im prescribed once a week 250iu but don't use it b/c it makes my chest puffy and nipples big (aromatized) if it came with that amount of bac water then thats what u add id imagine. Maybe start a separate thread asking about how to administer the name brand hcg and then do a description under that (I guess) because u dont wanna tell u wrong.
Okay yeah that doesn’t sound fun.
Where you taking any Ai?
Sounds like I might have to fluctuate my ai (armidex) dosage accordingly.
Yes great idea on the separate HCG thread.
Going to do that now.
Again thank you for your help

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 1st cycle too 320mg test cyp week plus im going to run inviticus with it (this stuff makes u feel good I like it) im also gonna run Ralista (serm) through the cycle and after. So I just wanted to wish u best of luck on ur cycle and hope u get awesome gains that u r proud of and also keep them gains

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I prefer take it day of shot but most take A dex AI the day after so I believe this is all on which u prefer and how u respond to the test. I use .5 half adex pet shot but a lot of people use.25. I have a good bit of fat on me though so that makes me more susceptible to gyno issues.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Is this the training forum???
Iv posted the same question in the APPROPRIATE forum and have gotten ZERO responses. With like 765 views so...
With that being said, hell yes this is the training forum bro. Lol! chill tf out

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Im on my 1st cycle too 320mg test cyp week plus im going to run inviticus with it (this stuff makes u feel good I like it) im also gonna run Ralista (serm) through the cycle and after. So I just wanted to wish u best of luck on ur cycle and hope u get awesome gains that u r proud of and also keep them gains
Very nice! Ty bro! Same to ya!

pro45

Awards
Iv posted the same question in the APPROPRIATE forum and have gotten ZERO responses. With like 765 views so...
With that being said, hell yes this is the training forum bro. Lol! chill tf out
Roid rage response, LOL.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Roid rage response, LOL.
LOL! It’s very annoying when you post in the right forum and don’t get any response and knowingly..u know right when you try and post the SAME question in another forum BOOM someone like YOU is going to respond like you did. LOL! **** is ass backwards

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well ma sack is just fine..Maybe a tat smaller.. But i make sure i use my tool a lot!!

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
run the test for at least 12 weeks, it take awhile to get in the system. use the HCG the last two weeks plus one week after you stop the test. run the nolva about 10-14 days after last test shot.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
run the test for at least 12 weeks, it take awhile to get in the system. use the HCG the last two weeks plus one week after you stop the test. run the nolva about 10-14 days after last test shot.[/

Im going to change Test cycle to 12weeks.

You don’t recommend running the HCG from the start?

If you were only to run HCG in those three weeks you mentioned, what would the dosage be?

Thanks for your response,
Hope to hear back

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you could run it, but no need cause your balls won't probably start to shrink or hurt until the second month at least. my doc gives me 50 units (using an insulin pin) twice a week which works well. there's times that i don't take it for months and after the second shot, my boys are right back there.