nucleus overload / cell swelling

wantmogains

Awards
Is this a bull**** training addition or is it actually a legit training method ? Then the secondary question would be natural vs enhanced when emplimenting this style of traing ? would like to hear from people who have person experience using this , thanks .

Scrutiny

Awards
Is this a bull**** training addition or is it actually a legit training method ? Then the secondary question would be natural vs enhanced when emplimenting this style of traing ? would like to hear from people who have person experience using this , thanks .
Is this along the lines of higher reps and/or intensity techniques?

I’m a big fan of utilising all areas of the rep range for my goal of hypertrophy. If you were training specifically for Strength then maybe not as much.

Both naturals and enhanced will respond to it depending what you’re doing and the stimulus it’s providing.

wantmogains

Awards
it's the idea where you train a muscle everyday with extreme reps to create new muscle cells

Destroying

Awards
I like this, Franco Colombu talks about this, how it obviously shreds you up. If you are big and bulky this type of training is great to get lean. 25-50 Rep range or to failure. If you can’t make the first 50, lower the weight till the reps-weight line up.