Working out with arm injury

ArkAngel86

Awards
Whats up AM

1/2 way through my 8 week Alphamax/FD2.0 stack and I injured my elbow bad, can barely pick up a glass of water. Gonna see the doc this week and figure out whats going on.

Looking for some ideas on what would be an ideal way to continue to lift 4-5x per week doing only legs and core?

Ase_james

Awards
Whats up AM

1/2 way through my 8 week Alphamax/FD2.0 stack and I injured my elbow bad, can barely pick up a glass of water. Gonna see the doc this week and figure out whats going on.

Looking for some ideas on what would be an ideal way to continue to lift 4-5x per week doing only legs and core?
Depending on what the problem is, you mighy still get some upper body in. I had to use the chest fly machine with the elbow pads as well as straps on my elbows for some back work a few months. Your gym might also have the delt machine with pads for using the upper arm for pushing.

Just get creative and, if it hurts, dont do it.

Nothing wrong with hitting legs and core a couple times a week anyway though. If you blast legs for a few weeks and start upper body again, you could see some serious gains because the under used groups will want to catch up.

Good luck, i hope youre not f'd as long as i was.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Depending on what the problem is, you mighy still get some upper body in. I had to use the chest fly machine with the elbow pads as well as straps on my elbows for some back work a few months. Your gym might also have the delt machine with pads for using the upper arm for pushing.

Just get creative and, if it hurts, dont do it.

Nothing wrong with hitting legs and core a couple times a week anyway though. If you blast legs for a few weeks and start upper body again, you could see some serious gains because the under used groups will want to catch up.

Good luck, i hope youre not f'd as long as i was.
Thanks, my gym does have the delt pad machine, no “pec deck” tho

I think its a torn radial colateral ligament, which prob means surgery FML