Is there some rule that once people get married the majority lose interest in the gym

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. I did two 90min workouts alone yesterday Chest and Back AM and Shoulders/delts/upper back PM.

After that pizza and two frozen yogurts last night ima need a breakfast heart attack burrito...
    Name:  0217180554a.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  399.8 KB
    Of course i had a circle K banana nut muffin with my coffee first. I am a miserable human being...ripped...but miserable.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I eat cheeseburgers and fries on a semi regular basis. I just had lab work done and my cholesterol and lipids were on the lower end of the spectrum. My BP is fine. I'm 5'11, 185 with a 29" waist.

Please tell me how eating cheeseburgers makes me an unhealthy fat tub of ****.
    You simply have a 29 inch waist because you have used gear. Which has allowed you to eat a **** diet and get away with it. More so than a natural athlete. Don’t deny that because I don’t like it when someone pisses on my leg and tells me it’s raining.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I did two 90min workouts alone yesterday Chest and Back AM and Shoulders/delts/upper back PM.

After that pizza and two frozen yogurts last night ima need a breakfast heart attack burrito...
    Name:  0217180554a.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  399.8 KB
    Of course i had a circle K banana nut muffin with my coffee first. I am a miserable human being...ripped...but miserable.
    I see you have the fatties liking your posts. You are making them drool on themselves.
  4. Is there some rule that once people get married the majority lose interest in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I see you have the fatties liking your posts. You are making them drool on themselves.
    Why the hell do you need to be such an a**hole
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    You simply have a 29 inch waist because you have used gear. Which has allowed you to eat a **** diet and get away with it. More so than a natural athlete. Don’t deny that because I don’t like it when someone pisses on my leg and tells me it’s raining.
    Now you sound stupid kid. Genetic bone structure. Period!

It's worse when you're ALSO a moron...pick one character flaw at a time and go with it. Moron is not good on you.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    i like them and im not fat and ate that carne assada after the banana muffin and coffee... After the day befores pizza and chicken bake and two yogurts...

I was swolled up and vascular for both workouts yesterday without my fat lazy ass wife.

Three coors lights bottle and 8 games of pool last with my lazy ass unfit wife.

I've yet to see your pictures. I can help with the uplosd if you're stuck in moron today...

7. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I have never injected anything besides BPC. Does BPC-157 help me eat like **** and stay skinny? Just wondering because I used it for a shoulder injury.

Swing and a miss. What is this... strike 467? You Aaron Judge bro?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Yup, we’re fcuking fatties...

Btw, tell your fcuking trophy wife who isn’t worth sh*t to you that we said, “hi.”
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Now you sound stupid kid. Genetic bone structure. Period!

It's worse when you're ALSO a moron...pick one character flaw at a time and go with it. Moron is not good on you.
    To be fair @CompeteNPC manages to display both ‘stupid’ and ‘moron’ simultaneously more successfully than most.........

10. I remember when I use to judge people and had nothing to commit myself to but then I left high school.

I bet you’re the guy that people avoid or say, “gosh here comes (insert your name)” or “great (insert name again) is here”.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

11. Dude, your posts want me to take a ****ing antidepressant. How do I #unsubscribe from your bull**** on my timeline?

12. Im pretty sure your wife even hates you. I dont know a single woman who would enjoyingly like to be in the same house as you listening to your stupid sh*t. I would say its almost a guarentee she goes nowhere with you because its too embarassing. Unless shes just like you and that would be absolutley terrible

13. Best post workout meal this week...
    Name:  0218181526.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  1.27 MBChoriso and eggs. That orange grease is to die for. Between the alcohol carbs and fat the vascularity is evident in my unhealthy fat abs. Stage prep meal ima thinkin...

14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Best post workout meal this week...
    Name:  0218181526.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  1.27 MBChoriso and eggs. That orange grease is to die for. Between the alcohol carbs and fat the vascularity is evident in my unhealthy fat abs. Stage prep meal ima thinkin...
    Wow you drink alcohol? Do you even care about what you put in your body? You should only drink purified alkalized water! And you can see the grease on that burrito. Do you not value your heart?!
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

15. I'm fat and careless...

...no points for the fruit?

Edit: btw that Coors has Rocky Mountain water FTW

16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I prep food for myself that my wife buys just for me for last 15 yrs or more. I eat what i want and she eats what she wants. I don't care what she eats. I pack weeks of food to work. She eats from a bag at desk...

Heres my food...
    Attachment 160238
    ...wheres yours.
    What is that canned chicken breast like? I always see it at Costco but i end up getting a cheesecake instead.
    Black Lion Research Rep

17. It's decent. Convenient. It eat their Chicken of the Sea Tuna too. All canned stuff has sodium so I squeeze the hell out of it.

18. It's decent. Convenient. It eat their Chicken of the Sea Tuna too. All canned stuff has sodium so I squeeze the hell out of it.

That yogurt is outstanding and the pro:carb excellent. Ive been going thru those by tbe gallon. Live cultures and my digestion has improved considerably and I'm sure its improved absorption too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is there a supplement that get you motivated?
    By healthychaser in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. is there any prohormones that are good for tendons
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
  3. Is there a supplement that helps before a long run?
    By vinnys025 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:11 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM