Not for sure if this belongs here...

1. Not for sure if this belongs here...

Anyone have a idea of where to get those BIG heavy chains that you wrap around your neck and do tricep dips with. I went around town and couldn't find anything. Maybe a website?

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Anyone have a idea of where to get those BIG heavy chains that you wrap around your neck and do tricep dips with. I went around town and couldn't find anything. Maybe a website?
    You could always order from Elite f-t-s but you should be able to find some from heavy machine shop or yard.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    You could always order from Elite f-t-s but you should be able to find some from heavy machine shop or yard.
    Thanks man I appreciate it

4. Yeah as above, look at local builders merchants. Waaaay cheaper than the ones sold by Fitness stores (for the same thing)

5. I went to home depot and bought a ton of 8ft lengths of the biggest size they had, laid them out in strips of 2 and strips of 4 and zip tied them together. Best I could do till I found some bigger ones from a scrap yard
    •   

6. Easier solution is the belt that hangs plates off it

7. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I went to home depot and bought a ton of 8ft lengths of the biggest size they had, laid them out in strips of 2 and strips of 4 and zip tied them together. Best I could do till I found some bigger ones from a scrap yard
    Thanks. Probably will head over there now. Found some online but they are extremely over priced

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Thanks. Probably will head over there now. Found some online but they are extremely over priced
    Zip tie through the links, not around the outside, works better

9. Try Home Depot
    MUSCLE IS MOVEMENT...MOVEMENT IS LIFE

10. Brad Castleberry fake weights shop
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not really sure if this allowed.
    By pampers938 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:20 AM
  3. not sure if this is okay
    By mytime09 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 04:15 PM
  4. not sure if this should be here
    By mixedup in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:40 AM
  5. not sure if this is bulk or not but...
    By YoungNJacked in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 06:41 PM