Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 54 of 54 First ... 525354

1. Enhanced category as of today. Starting pics here:

Trest/Halodrol/Mentabolan/RAD140
    IG: Skraw85

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Its possible
    Gallon of water weighs 8lb.
    I go up about 6lb throughout the day normally.
    Yeah i thought he meant like actual muscle tissue by saying lbm. I had never considered water weight as part of lbm. I used to lose up to 12 pounds in a 2 hour wrestling practice so i know how much water you can lose. I used to train with some pro fighters that would cut over 20 pounds water weight over a couple days.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah i thought he meant like actual muscle tissue by saying lbm. I had never considered water weight as part of lbm. I used to lose up to 12 pounds in a 2 hour wrestling practice so i know how much water you can lose. I used to train with some pro fighters that would cut over 20 pounds water weight over a couple days.
    Yeah, 75-80% of muscle is water but all LBM actually means is Lean Body Mass, so anything other than fat that makes up the bodies mass. Like hair, bones, organs and the like.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Okay guys, get on over here in the new one! @christ83189 that means you too this time!!!

Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2
    Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, 75-80% of muscle is water but all LBM actually means is Lean Body Mass, so anything other than fat that makes up the bodies mass. Like hair, bones, organs and the like.
    Right i knew thats what it meant but what that meant to me was like muscle tissue and stuff like that i never reLly thought about water weight being part of that lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Right i knew thats what it meant but what that meant to me was like muscle tissue and stuff like that i never reLly thought about water weight being part of that lol
    Yeah I got you, but without the water it is so small not to think of it as muscle as it provides the volume to the muscle fibers. No I definitely did not lose 8lbs of actual tissue. Like you said, not even sure that is possible.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"