Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 42 of 54 First ... 4041424344 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Got to be a front runner! transforming nicely brother!
    Not to argue but right now Rocket is my guy for the win... Whisky and JTMass are a very close 2nd. All comes down to how it ends up finishing out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Focus hasn't been there on the Diet like it should be (If it has protein in it I eat it). workouts have been consistent for this time of year but mind to muscle has been up and down. Between work and my daughters softball traveling.
    Up to 210lb. but the pants are getting looser. Can't really figure it out but I will take it.
    Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good?

Pics from Friday 4-13-2018 (Sorry for the lighting) only half the lights were coming on.

Name:  front 4-20-18 210lb.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  92.3 KB
    Name:  side 4-20-18 210lb.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  77.9 KB
    Name:  db 4-20-18 210lb.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  91.6 KB
    Name:  crab 4-20-18 210lb.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  91.3 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not to argue but right now Rocket is my guy for the win... Whisky and JTMass are a very close 2nd. All comes down to how it ends up finishing out.
    I have to agree. I always forget about Rocket, Maybe because he always looks good!
    Old man Power!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Rocket and I would be under the same category. We have 2 weeks to go?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Rocket and I would be under the same category. We have 2 weeks to go?
    There are 3 weeks left, it ends on the 5th. That weekend is the final.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    There are 3 weeks left, it ends on the 5th. That weekend is the final.
    Rocket looks really sharp from where he started.

7. It’s all to play for imo, would be awesome to to see everyone push on strong for 3 weeks and see where we get to

8. So far iíve got bennymagoo, whisky, and silent savage

9. There has been some solid progress in here. Itís been helping me make more conscious dietary decisions (Iím not even in the transformation contest).

Itís not a 405 frontsquat, and I am not certain I will hit that for sure, but I did load my first ever 300lb Atlas Stone to 52Ē yesterday! The frontsquat has the highest transfer lift to stones, aside from just practicing stones.

Name:  IMG_1523898502.501252.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  233.4 KB
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    There has been some solid progress in here. It’s been helping me make more conscious dietary decisions (I’m not even in the transformation contest).

It’s not a 405 frontsquat, and I am not certain I will hit that for sure, but I did load my first ever 300lb Atlas Stone to 52” yesterday! The frontsquat has the highest transfer lift to stones, aside from just practicing stones.

Impressive for sure!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    There has been some solid progress in here. It’s been helping me make more conscious dietary decisions (I’m not even in the transformation contest).

It’s not a 405 frontsquat, and I am not certain I will hit that for sure, but I did load my first ever 300lb Atlas Stone to 52” yesterday! The frontsquat has the highest transfer lift to stones, aside from just practicing stones.

that is just beastly! what a lift
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. Long way to go, but it was a milestone for me!
    [email protected]

13. You guys are all to kind !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Long way to go, but it was a milestone for me!
    Mile stone haha. Nicely done

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Long way to go, but it was a milestone for me!
    Way to Go !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Okay I finally was able to take some pics. I am a little leaner, but just a tiny but. What I am more of is bigger. I am up to 213.4, gaining on the gain train even in a serious deficit... It is crazy considering yesterday I had less than 30 grams carbs.

I did 2 hours of "cardio" yesterday. I walked at lunch and then went for an hour long bike ride with my daughter last night.

Anyway, here I am as of this morning just after waking up at 213.4 lbs. Yeah that is up about 5 lbs since starting the Var about 10 days ago.

Name:  IMG_2392.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  72.1 KBName:  IMG_2420.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  86.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2405.jpg
Size:  30.0 KBName:  IMG_2425.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  59.6 KB
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay I finally was able to take some pics. I am a little leaner, but just a tiny but. What I am more of is bigger. I am up to 213.4, gaining on the gain train even in a serious deficit... It is crazy considering yesterday I had less than 30 grams carbs.

I did 2 hours of "cardio" yesterday. I walked at lunch and then went for an hour long bike ride with my daughter last night.

Anyway, here I am as of this morning just after waking up at 213.4 lbs. Yeah that is up about 5 lbs since starting the Var about 10 days ago.

Name:  IMG_2392.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  72.1 KBName:  IMG_2420.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  86.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2405.jpg
Size:  30.0 KBName:  IMG_2425.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  59.6 KB
    Nice kleen - knew you would start to come strong at some point in this lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Nice kleen - knew you would start to come strong at some point in this lol
    Ha, no doubt man. I have really crapped the bed with how I came at this thing, but I am hoping to at least finish strong. What will be frustrating to me is if I make a ton of progress now then that just shows what I could have done if I were committed throughout the process.

Oh well either way, I have another goal and that is to look beach ready by the time I have to chaperone my daughters choir at the water park this year. So I really have to make this last few weeks count.
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ha, no doubt man. I have really crapped the bed with how I came at this thing, but I am hoping to at least finish strong. What will be frustrating to me is if I make a ton of progress now then that just shows what I could have done if I were committed throughout the process.

Oh well either way, I have another goal and that is to look beach ready by the time I have to chaperone my daughters choir at the water park this year. So I really have to make this last few weeks count.
    Haha, yes brother. I have daughters and I won’t lie, part of what motivates me is knowing that by the time boys start looking at them they’ll be too **** scared of what could do to even think about treating them badly

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Haha, yes brother. I have daughters and I won’t lie, part of what motivates me is knowing that by the time boys start looking at them they’ll be too **** scared of what could do to even think about treating them badly
    Yes that is definitely a factor, but also my daughter likes to show off her Daddy when I am in shape. She likes it anyway hearing all of the man your dad is big and stuff. So I might as well try to deliver. LOL
    Current Training Log -

21. @MrKleen73 That was really quick. Really good to see you getting better from where you started. 3 WEEKS TO GO!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    @MrKleen73 That was really quick. Really good to see you getting better from where you started. 3 WEEKS TO GO!
    And a lot can happen in 3 weeks!
    [email protected]

23. I'm 5'5" and about 175, My daughter's husband is 6'3" 285lbs his little brother is 6'7" ............Dang Farm boys !! My daughter is 4'8" ha ha
    TEAM GET DIESEL

24. Kleen, is everyone that originally signed up still in the running or have people been dropped? I only see updates from a handful of us.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Kleen, is everyone that originally signed up still in the running or have people been dropped? I only see updates from a handful of us.
    I've been following but I haven't updated here in forever... didn't feel like typing the same things as my log ha. and pics are always a pita for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:03 AM