Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not going to go crazy in authoring this post, it is exactly what it says it is. I decided to set up another transformation type challenge with some of my buddies on here. Just something we can do to keep each other accountable and put a bit of a challenge / competitive edge into reaching our goals before summer!
These goals can be to gain muscle, lose fat, increase weight lifted by x amount.. Whatever it is. If there is not someone in that goal category then just stick with it in here and get the extra accountability and support.

I have decided I will be offering up my bottle FRL AlphaBulk to whoever wins, or wins 2nd place if I take 1st. We have had one or two others who have mentioned adding in some of their supps they have lying around also.

My goals are to lean up without losing any appreciable muscle mass. There will be abs when it is all said and done.

The dates are stating tomorrow February 3rd, and go through May 6th for a 3 month transformation.

Preferably all Before pictures will be taken, and a good morning weight recorded by Monday of next week for any who intend on getting in on this.

I will be taking my starting pics and weight first thing in the morning tomorrow, and will post them up in here.

Rules - Starting pics must be up by no later then Wednesday 2/7/18, at that point progress pics will be taken and uploaded into this thread every other weekend until the final weekend.

VOTING - Let's try to keep this from becoming a popularity contest. We will take some voting a few times throughout, but please everyone vote on peoples progress not just your favorite person or closer friend out of the people in the challenge. Also keep in mind that progress and the ending physique are not the same thing. If I get down to abs and look like a stud but someone else who is not as muscular makes more progress then me, that person should win even if I end up looking much better. It is about making progress, and not the end physique.

Here are a few of the people I think mentioned they were in on this one, or might be interested in doing it.

HIT4ME, kenpoengineer, chedapalooza, hairygrandpa, silentSavage0523, booneman77, love2liftkat

I don't mind if others get in on this but don't hop in on it if you are not going to stick it out to the end please. You don't have to win to benefit from this so if you sign up just stick with it and you will still make more progress than usual.

Also, let's have some fun in this particular thread, do a little fun trash / smack talk and be competitive. It will only spur us on to do better. No one wants to look bad after talking smack to someone. That also means don't be a whiny punk if someone talks smack playfully. It is all in gest and to have more fun while doing something hard and challenging!

I will be tracking my personal progress and workouts in my current log. You can find it in my signature if you would like to follow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Saved for pics and winner, and other links

Saved

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! let me read up on it. you know how good I'm at following the rules.
I could definitely use some criticism from someone besides my wife!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can figure out prizes or exactly who we will vote or any of that other stuff during the first week or so... Right now it is just about getting it started now instead of "Waiting for the perfect situation to arise to take action!"

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep I’m in.

Will sort current pic this weekend along with results from a dexa scan last week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

I think i got in on your other challenge and we ended up donating to a charity. Sign me up.
I’m currently trying to build some muscle while keeping fat down on week 5 of OL massacr3 and constantly logging. Start to cut in april for 12 weeks so by the end of this challenge i’ll be 8 weeks in to a cut. In to have fun.
Pictures taken today 2-2-2018, 189lbs

Log:
Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299308

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub a dub dub

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed but not transforming (unless transforming into someone who looks the same but sucks at stuff less counts lol).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think i got in on your other challenge and we ended up donating to a charity. Sign me up.
I’m currently trying to build some muscle while keeping fat down on week 5 of OL massacr3 and constantly logging. Start to cut in april for 12 weeks so by the end of this challenge i’ll be 8 weeks in to a cut. In to have fun.
Pictures taken today 2-2-2018, 189lbs

Log:
Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299308
Awesome man! This is going to be fun. I am looking toward something around me in my avatar as far as body comp.
Subbed to support!
Awesome!
Also I want to frontsquat 405!
Even Better! I am gonna have to work on that with you since it was both of our goals. May not progress as fast being in a deficit but I am sure I can still make a decent increase from current strength. Then again that SSB bar might have given me a little carry over and I might surprise myself.
Sub a dub dub
Welcome!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m down, pic will be up sometime tomorrow and weight Monday morning

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heres where I am starting....Christmas was fun!

Edit to include method & goals:

My goal bodyweight is 95kg (209Ib) from 105kg (231Ib) at last weigh-in. If I can achieve this without too much loss in strength I will go for 90kg. I would like to be able to maintain a new weight range without compromising strength.

Currently I am recovering from a psoas tear for which I must avoid free-weights for atleast another 3 weeks. Thus I am doing some cardio to keep up energy expenditure and attempting to maintain strength using Hammerstrength machines as well as gentles pilates based exercises prescribed by physio. All workouts are completed in the am before 9-10hr work days during which I am fairly active (between 17k and 20k steps working all day from a ladder).

At the moment I am cutting by attempting to eat less than 3000cal/day which so far has enabled me to drop 2kg in the first week (been cutting for 2 weeks now). Regarding macros, I just try to eat more than 200g protein and focus on 35g fibre as I find this ensures my diet is clean and sustainable - I find IIFYM becomes difficult when I eat crap food. Started taking cardarine yestetday, and still tweaking dosing protocol (yesterday i think it might have knocked me out).

I have a log in here under training logs with day-to-day detail.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed get in on this

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome! Lot of potential transformations here!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed get in on this
I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Leave it to the pros. But I'll be following along to learn how it's done

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Leave it to the pros. But I'll be following along to learn how it's done
Puzzy!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With your progress on Ostarine, you could easily risk a challenge of, lets see, add 0.5 inches to your biceps in 3 month -or something like that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m in! I’ll put up a bottle of Xgels as well for either first or second (we can figure that out whenever).

Pics weight and goals I’ll get up tomorrow after my normal weigh in. My diet and training (at least for now) will be dictated by my coach, so results are somewhat out of my control unless we part ways but regardless, commitment and effort is all on me so I will be sure to maximize my side of the deal :)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in! I’ll put up a bottle of Xgels as well for either first or second (we can figure that out whenever).

Pics weight and goals I’ll get up tomorrow after my normal weigh in. My diet and training (at least for now) will be dictated by my coach, so results are somewhat out of my control unless we part ways but regardless, commitment and effort is all on me so I will be sure to maximize my side of the deal :)
Awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like fun!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, here I am in my "Mehhhh...." physique stage...

Weighed in today at 211.7 - a bit flat and depleted from cutting carbs back a good bit already. I also want to add my goal is to lean back out and improve my overall fitness level. In the end I want to reach a point where I feel confident with my shirt off. Not just comfortable, but confident. No specific weight in mind in mind but composition will close to my avatar and will definitely be sporting abs.

Oh yeah my puppy wanted to show you all his progress too. He is just a little over a year now and closing in on 130lbs.

IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg
IMG_2104.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I frontsquat 315+70lbs of chain for a triple, and next week I am thinking 335+70 for a single. Slowly but surely, week by week, I am inching the weights up and lowering the amount of chain as I wave back the sets & reps.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
challenge.jpg

Weight: 96kg (211lbs)

Two goals
First goal: Cutting down to 89kg (196lbs) --- Never could go below 90kg, it's a cursed number for me.
Second goal:lean bulking up to 93kg (205lbs)
Time: 3 month

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it’s going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y’all

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in to watch you guys smash your goals!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it’s going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y’all

You can still get in with a goal of bulking aka adding muscle!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things have been crazy this week so I just read up on the thread, pic's will be taken tomorrow morning Sunday 02/04

I will toss a bottle of Coq Diesel into the pot !!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So plans for myself are recomp. Just to maintain as much muscle and lose as much fat as possible in the time frame. Will be taking pictures and measurements only don't give a **** what the scale says.

Also follow below for my day to day log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299768

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good luck y’all
Sweet and get in on it man! It isn't just weight loss. If you say you want to add X amount of weight with a muscle to fat ratio of... or just I want to gain x amount while remaining lean or whatever. Even if no one else is doing the same thing you can get in on the support and accountability from it.
You can still get in with a goal of bulking aka adding muscle!!
BOOM!
Things have been crazy this week so I just read up on the thread, pic's will be taken tomorrow morning Sunday 02/04

I will toss a bottle of Coq Diesel into the pot !!
Awesome!!!!

So plans for myself are recomp. Just to maintain as much muscle and lose as much fat as possible in the time frame. Will be taking pictures and measurements only don't give a **** what the scale says.

Also follow below for my day to day log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299768
Excellent!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see everyone's commitments so far. This is going to be great! Lots of potentially awesome transformations and some great goals already!

By the way I edited my post above with this information. Just wanted to be clear on my goals for this.

"I also want to add my goal is to lean back out and improve my overall fitness level. In the end I want to reach a point where I feel confident with my shirt off. Not just comfortable, but confident. No specific weight in mind but composition will close to my avatar and will definitely be sporting abs."

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just updated mine with goals and methods too.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to see some changes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Good luck y’all
Get in anyways! Physique change means size too!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Starting weight: 190.0lb

Waist: 35.75in

Goals: recomp into cut. Basically trying to shape up for my wedding in September. Goal is to have my full abs back and be around 10% by July so I can cruise to the finish line.

For this challenge timeframe, looking to maintain as much size and weight as possible while leaning out. Expecting to have a solid 4 pack by the end of this 3mo timeframe and maybe even 6 with a hard flex and some fancy lighting ha.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck, everyone! I will cheer you all on and stick to my personal goal. :) See you all at the finish line. :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright then.. I am in MOFOs!!! Time to get huge. Will upload the pics today.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you guys do when you hit your goals? I’m kind of at that point and have no idea where to go from here

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention. I’ll throw this into the pool. 1st or 2nd place