Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 30 of 54 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Kleen.. i thought this past weekend was official picture weekend since it has been the 2nd biweekly time lapse since our inital uploads (2/2 - 2/7) .. i won’t be able to upload this weekend. I’ll be on a mini vacation. I’ll try but for sure the weekend after (3/23-3/25)
    I think this is correct as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Kleen.. i thought this past weekend was official picture weekend since it has been the 2nd biweekly time lapse since our inital uploads (2/2 - 2/7) .. i wonít be able to upload this weekend. Iíll be on a mini vacation. Iíll try but for sure the weekend after (3/23-3/25)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am going off of every other weekend so it falls on these dates. Weird how Feb and March are the same dates and days of the week due to the 28 day month...

Feb, 3rd & 17th,
    March 3rd, 17, and 31st,
    April 14th, & 28th,
    May 6th final
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I think this is correct as well
    Every other week from the 2/3/18 is the dates as listed above, although some people got their pics in a bit later the timeline was based off of the 3rd so as not to confuse the issue when others decided to join in.

I went back and counted up on the calendar and everything checks out,
    From the 3rd to 17 = 14 days
    18th-31st =14 days,
    1st-14th =14 days
    15th-28th =14 days
    29th - 5th = 7 days
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Thanks for clearing up. Since start date is 2/3 then that is right.

4. @MrKleen73 Looking Very Good My Man !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Taken This morning 03/12/2018 Please ignore the weird facial expression

Name:  Me03122018.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  133.7 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

6. Name:  peaks.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  45.7 KB
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Taken This morning 03/12/2018 Please ignore the weird facial expression

And they (abs) are out.. looking solid

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post

Jealous of those Massive ab muscles you've got! those things aren't bricks they're cinder blocks!

9. I train abs ever other day, I am about as lean as I have ever been (Still not lean) but try to lose a few more pounds of body fat. I was 184 in the pic my goal is 175lbs.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post

Looking awesome, when I saw your original condition you were the one I expected to make the most visible changes the fastest. You are exceeding expectations though! Well done Sir! By the way not sure if you saw me mention but that last pic is not current condition, more like the leanest I think I could get if I did everything right for the rest of this. If I get there I will love it but the real goal is just a bit higher between 10-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I train abs ever other day, I am about as lean as I have ever been (Still not lean) but try to lose a few more pounds of body fat. I was 184 in the pic my goal is 175lbs.
    Man you get down to 175 and you need to set yourself up a photo shoot because you will look unreal!!!
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I train abs ever other day, I am about as lean as I have ever been (Still not lean) but try to lose a few more pounds of body fat. I was 184 in the pic my goal is 175lbs.
    Looking good Rocket. Leaning out
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Went for another hour of walking at lunch. Weather is so nice right now for Houston, 65 and sunny, just right for a brisk walk and not smelling like "outside" when I come back in. When it is warmer I have to change clothes and bring in wipes to clean off before I clock back in.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking awesome, when I saw your original condition you were the one I expected to make the most visible changes the fastest. You are exceeding expectations though! Well done Sir! By the way not sure if you saw me mention but that last pic is not current condition, more like the leanest I think I could get if I did everything right for the rest of this. If I get there I will love it but the real goal is just a bit higher between 10-12
    Man you get down to 175 and you need to set yourself up a photo shoot because you will look unreal!!!
    I hope you are right !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I hope you are right !!
    Oh yeah, you are already lean, 10 lbs is gonna make a huge difference!

Still been hitting up my walks at lunch, feeling good about getting them done. I feel like I am leaning up more but am in that weird space where my waist is getting smaller from visceral fat loss and that is thickening up the layer of fat on the outside since it isn't stretched as far around my waist. It goes in little phases like this until suddenly the abs pop out... I haven't weighed myself this week but have been pretty on point with my nutrition so I am expecting a little drop in weight as well.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post

Looking great! I have some old man jelly going on!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Looking great! I have some old man jelly going on!
    You aren't but 3-4 weeks away from it, If you stick to your diet and cardio you will be right there with him, and me because I am about 3-4 weeks out from this as well.
    Current Training Log -

17. Um hey sorry guys i been swamp from work . Still been training but phone usage has been way DOWN . Same for sleep lol . Still grinding so this was taken past saturday just forgot to post .

Name:  20180310_091545.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  36.9 KBName:  20180310_091718.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  33.8 KBName:  20180310_091658.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  30.5 KBName:  20180310_091743.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  34.8 KBName:  20180310_092123.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  51.3 KB

18. Ps behind guys as far as information . My apologies

19. Looking good brother!
    Current Training Log -

20. @Deepwatercook Looking Good Man !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Am I the only one kind of nervous about my progress photos tomorrow. I have put a lot more into things this week and am really hoping to see some progress but am in a spot that it is hard to tell what is happening from the mirror and I only weigh myself once a week so not sure if I have actually dropped any weight. Add this training being completely new to me and I don't know what to think should be happening at what pace.

I think it is because I know I am close to my abs popping through, I would say 3-5 lbs, but the fact they haven't really started to be more noticeable to me yet has me wondering... I spent all year last year without abs which is something I haven't done in MANY years. So now I don't remember how they come in or what over a year of aging since my last cut has done to metabolism. So I have no idea what to expect.
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Am I the only one kind of nervous about my progress photos tomorrow. I have put a lot more into things this week and am really hoping to see some progress but am in a spot that it is hard to tell what is happening from the mirror and I only weigh myself once a week so not sure if I have actually dropped any weight. Add this training being completely new to me and I don't know what to think should be happening at what pace.

I think it is because I know I am close to my abs popping through, I would say 3-5 lbs, but the fact they haven't really started to be more noticeable to me yet has me wondering... I spent all year last year without abs which is something I haven't done in MANY years. So now I don't remember how they come in or what over a year of aging since my last cut has done to metabolism. So I have no idea what to expect.
    i've come to hate every weigh-in/photo day becuase I already know th result. following someone else's direction can be insanely frustrating

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    i've come to hate every weigh-in/photo day becuase I already know th result. following someone else's direction can be insanely frustrating
    Yeah, I bet, it really is odd he can't figure your stuff out. Not saying I could, but has he not asked you what you do that works for you? I mean you maintained a pretty good levle of conditioning on your own. You would think he would be asking you how you managed to do that.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I bet, it really is odd he can't figure your stuff out. Not saying I could, but has he not asked you what you do that works for you? I mean you maintained a pretty good levle of conditioning on your own. You would think he would be asking you how you managed to do that.
    He knows the answer ha... low calories. He doesnít want to lose muscle which at some point becomes a waste because fat and muscular is not what I care for

25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    He knows the answer ha... low calories. He doesn’t want to lose muscle which at some point becomes a waste because fat and muscular is not what I care for
    Well you didn't lose the muscle eating that low of calories before... Why would you all the sudden. You have an obviously efficient metabolism that using protein very effectively and does not seem to catabolize much at lower caloric levels. Some people are just like that. I am a lot like that. I can go pretty low and not see the muscle wasting that others do. After 6 months why so rigid against accepting you are an outlier...
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"