Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 28 of 54 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yea then take it upon waking and I bet by the end of your workout you will notice better flow than usual. I won't say it fixes everything but the most noticeable difference out of any prostate support I have used.
    I am going to give it a try !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. So how’s everyone getting on a month in to the transformation challenge???

I’ll be getting some pics up tomorrow/Saturday (been away with work) but I feel like I’m starting to make some progress now (the epistane and treat kicking in May have something to do with that haha).

Not having access to scales all week will make Saturday interesting as I’ve honestly no idea - best guess will be weight the same or up 1-2lbs but I’m definitely looking leaner and I’m definitely stronger.

I was always planning to come strong from this point so let’s be seeing your A games now !!!
    •   

3. As mentioned and shown this weekend my progress has been okay, more of a slow recomp right now but I just started adding in walks at lunch. I just got back from another one. I go walking along the bayou here in downtown where the side walk meanders up and down the slope of the bank. It adds enough hills and whatnot to allow me to burn more calories than a normal walk but I doubt my heart rate gets much higher than 100 average with some points on the longer higher hill maybe 120BPM.

Either way adding in 2 or 3 of those a week should be enough to get things moving faster than they have been. I clock in a little early so I can be gone for 75-90 minutes for lunch if needed. As it gets hotter I will start to change before I go, and then will add some hill sprints into the mix. I live in Houston so we are talking a couple weeks from now tops.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Try to get in some Noodz tonight. Unless there is a class in the room I use.
    first week back after 10 days off. curious to see where I'm at comparing pics. (Kind of hard to tell in the mirror when you look at yourself everyday)
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    As mentioned and shown this weekend my progress has been okay, more of a slow recomp right now but I just started adding in walks at lunch. I just got back from another one. I go walking along the bayou here in downtown where the side walk meanders up and down the slope of the bank. It adds enough hills and whatnot to allow me to burn more calories than a normal walk but I doubt my heart rate gets much higher than 100 average with some points on the longer higher hill maybe 120BPM.

Either way adding in 2 or 3 of those a week should be enough to get things moving faster than they have been. I clock in a little early so I can be gone for 75-90 minutes for lunch if needed. As it gets hotter I will start to change before I go, and then will add some hill sprints into the mix. I live in Houston so we are talking a couple weeks from now tops.
    Nice, I know there’s plenty of studies showing you don’t ‘need’ cardio and lifting alone can do everything body comp wise but personally I think it makes a big difference to me - just getting outside for an hour or two fresh air makes me feel good and then I lift better (this is weirdly true, I seem to perform better on squats if I’ve run 5-10k a few hours before hand...)

I should do more hill sprints though, ultimate conditioning tool!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Nice, I know there’s plenty of studies showing you don’t ‘need’ cardio and lifting alone can do everything body comp wise but personally I think it makes a big difference to me - just getting outside for an hour or two fresh air makes me feel good and then I lift better (this is weirdly true, I seem to perform better on squats if I’ve run 5-10k a few hours before hand...)

I should do more hill sprints though, ultimate conditioning tool!!
    Back when I could squat I would run for 4-5 minutes before squats. Makes a difference. Plus less chance of injury.
    Now running 5-10K I couldn't do that if I wanted to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Back when I could squat I would run for 4-5 minutes before squats. Makes a difference. Plus less chance of injury.
    Now running 5-10K I couldn't do that if I wanted to.
    Not right now anyway... I could work up to it, not sure if your knees are up to it though. I do well with 5-10 minutes on the stairmill before squats. Nothing like a bunch of step ups to get everything warm...
    Current Training Log -

8. I can't run across the street, knees are shot!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

9. Name:  20180308_195226-2016x1512.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  477.5 KB

I didn't make it across the street...or even out of my basement. But this is what I did tonight.

10. Still hitting it hard. Iím hoping to see some progress this weekend in pictures, but we shall see. Iím enjoying this month of extra calories before cutting so iím expecting faster progress after march.

11. Nice work on the Cardio @HIT4ME
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. I seem to look a bit leaner than I did this weekend. That is a good thing for sure. It may have just been a difference in lighting but my abdomen seems a little bit tighter. I think all the hard planking is really helping as well as starting up the walks and paying more attention to caloric intake. I am going to just keep plodding away and I think in 2 months I should look pretty damn good. Hell a month and I should be feeling a lot more confident.
    Current Training Log -

13. Update: Not bad for taking 11 days off. I'm usually a lot fatter.

First week back pics. Weight 208.7 Left shoulder flared up on me a little last night. but I'm use to it.
    Name:  3-8-2018 front.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  39.8 KBName:  3-8-2018 side.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  35.3 KB
    Name:  3-8-2018 DB.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  38.6 KBName:  3-8-2018 Crab.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  32.0 KB

14. Looking good @Studhorse!
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good @Studhorse!
    Thanks brother! If you look real real real close you can see the circle thing around my abs on the front doble ! lol
    Sorry dont know what its called.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks brother! If you look real real real close you can see the circle thing around my abs on the front doble ! lol
    Sorry dont know what its called.
    Those are your obliques and serratus starting to show up. To improve that double biceps shot try bring your elbows more forward, will drop your lats out and give you the lip on the lower chest too!
    Current Training Log -

17. Looking great @Studhorse
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

18. Ugh. Now I gotta go spend an hour on the treadmill because @Studhorse obviously isn't eating as many donuts as I'd hoped he would during this competition.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Those are your obliques and serratus starting to show up. To improve that double biceps shot try bring your elbows more forward, will drop your lats out and give you the lip on the lower chest too!
    Thanks for the advice. I obviously don't know how to pose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Looking great @Studhorse
    Now that's a compliment! I think my head just grew a little!

21. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ugh. Now I gotta go spend an hour on the treadmill because @Studhorse obviously isn't eating as many donuts as I'd hoped he would during this competition.
    lol
    The weekend is here! I'm sure there will be some pastries and Ice cream eating going on soon!

22. Name:  IMG_4153.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  184.6 KB
    Down a few lbs, will weigh first thing in morning. Noticing some arm development, biceps still lagging but they always have. Been hitting them more frequently though so we shall see what develops.

23. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Name:  IMG_4153.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  184.6 KB
    Down a few lbs, will weigh first thing in morning. Noticing some arm development, biceps still lagging but they always have. Been hitting them more frequently though so we shall see what develops.
    Arms looking good bro

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I obviously don't know how to pose.
    That make 2 of us

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    lol
    The weekend is here! I'm sure there will be some pastries and Ice cream eating going on soon!
    Today is my granddaughters 5th birthday party, the diet may be hard to stick to.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. Weight down to 217. Minor adjustment to diet and IF working.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:03 AM