Quick Introduction...

Matt ALRI

Awards
I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. This looks like a good solid board, and I hope to be posting here often.

My name is Matt R. Many of you may know me by my old handle "AnimalMass" though my years as a drug guru are behind me. You may know me as the author of a handful of training articles, including the DFHT series in CORE (I'm the originiator of DFHT), or my various interviews with people from Glenn Pendlay, Brent Mikesell, Mike Miller, etc. I have written for a variety of published and internet magazines on the subject of training and enjoy reading everything I canget my hands on about training, training others, and of course, training myself.

I am an elite level powerlifter and competitive strongman. I am a member of Midwest Maddogs and own Maddog Barbell Club.

I hope to be able to help in any way that I can to answer questions about training here, as well as learn some.

Thanks for having me out.

Matt

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Welcome. Its always good to hear more great information. All i've been doing since I joined is absorbing the information. Thanks in advance for anything you teach me!

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. This looks like a good solid board, and I hope to be posting here often.

My name is Matt R. Many of you may know me by my old handle "AnimalMass" though my years as a drug guru are behind me. You may know me as the author of a handful of training articles, including the DFHT series in CORE (I'm the originiator of DFHT), or my various interviews with people from Glenn Pendlay, Brent Mikesell, Mike Miller, etc. I have written for a variety of published and internet magazines on the subject of training and enjoy reading everything I canget my hands on about training, training others, and of course, training myself.

I am an elite level powerlifter and competitive strongman. I am a member of Midwest Maddogs and own Maddog Barbell Club.

I hope to be able to help in any way that I can to answer questions about training here, as well as learn some.

Thanks for having me out.
Matt
Did a little searching on your DFHT training and found this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core9.htm. That type of training looks brutal :eek: . Might have to give it a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
Spongy33 Anabolics 0
Chemo Pheromones 45