Barbell/dumbbell programs

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m currently doing madcow 5x5 For 12wks. I workout at home with a barbell and dumbbells only. I’m looking for another program to run after this mainly for strength/size. I’ve been training off and on for the past decade and I’m bored of the normal 5 day split routines. Any suggestions after I’m done with this?

Williambass18

Awards
I’m currently doing madcow 5x5 For 12wks. I workout at home with a barbell and dumbbells only. I’m looking for another program to run after this mainly for strength/size. I’ve been training off and on for the past decade and I’m bored of the normal 5 day split routines. Any suggestions after I’m done with this?
SMOLOV bro I've been doing it its 100%ligit my squat went from 335 to 465 on my first time using it then on the 2nd time using it now on the base cycle alone now I'm up to 520 and after the intense faze im going for 575 so I think you should go for but it depends if your willing to its really really hard

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SMOLOV bro I've been doing it its 100%ligit my squat went from 335 to 465 on my first time using it then on the 2nd time using it now on the base cycle alone now I'm up to 520 and after the intense faze im going for 575 so I think you should go for but it depends if your willing to its really really hard
Are you on Cycle?

Williambass18

Awards
Are you on Cycle?
Well I keep getting injured from football im in high school last year i hit 525 so probably from muscle memory i lost strength due to halting of my diet while cutting and not being able to go to the gym much so when i got back into my training and diet i did a crazy surpless every couple weeks on my diet trained extremely hard to get my lifts back up and 2 or 3 weeks ago I finally got back but i was on a small sarm cycle but nothing too serious i don't think they help much but i went from 200ibs cutting in the summer to 233 when i got 520 on new years but im probably gonna do a real cycle soon to hit over 600 for end of the school year

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Well I keep getting injured from football im in high school last year i hit 525 so probably from muscle memory i lost strength due to halting of my diet while cutting and not being able to go to the gym much so when i got back into my training and diet i did a crazy surpless every couple weeks on my diet trained extremely hard to get my lifts back up and 2 or 3 weeks ago I finally got back but i was on a small sarm cycle but nothing too serious i don't think they help much but i went from 200ibs cutting in the summer to 233 when i got 520 on new years but im probably gonna do a real cycle soon to hit over 600 for end of the school year
Damn, you are in high school? That's insane, do you take supp? And what are your other maxes? Is just started a mix of DC and PHAT

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I am sure (I hope) that you will hear this from a number of people, but running a “real cycle”, let alone SARM’s is a very bad idea at your age.
You only get one endocrine system-don’t destroy it before you can legally vote