Why do bikini competitors train chest when they have fake tits?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
On instagram I see so many bikini competitors training chest when they have fake tits. Wtf?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to piss you off

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
This.

It’s not like training chest has any benefits for shoulder and triceps development, or functional and athletic benefits or anything.
Lol was gunna say something extremely similar

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On instagram I see so many bikini competitors training chest when they have fake tits. Wtf?
And whats wrong with fake tits anyways? Are you more of a chesticles kinda guy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. And lots of them don't train chest when they have fake tits but under those fake tits there's still a chest muscle so keeping that tight should help keep the fake titties nice and high

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very dumb question, hopefully just trolling... :happysad:

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very dumb question, hopefully just trolling... :happysad:
Stick around they get better/dumber... I give this one a B-/C+... Your slipping CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Lol I’m just saying when you got fake tits chest really isn’t gonna continue to develop. Hit triceps and shoulders with direct isolated work. Like I have said before these women are just not all there.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Lol I’m just saying when you got fake tits chest really isn’t gonna continue to develop. Hit triceps and shoulders with direct isolated work. Like I have said before these women are just not all there.
Sex sells....so big boobs = wins

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Sex sells....so big boobs = wins
Yes and going to the doctor to get implants is the reason they have big tits, not chest day. Lol wtf? It’s like a guy working calves who has implants. Does not make any sense.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Yes and going to the doctor to get implants is the reason they have big tits, not chest day. Lol wtf? It’s like a guy working calves who has implants. Does not make any sense.
The boob itself is made of fat not muscle....so when most women get to single digit BF they lose the boob "fat"....

smike

Awards
The boob itself is made of fat not muscle....so when most women get to single digit BF they lose the boob "fat"....
I feel so stupid replying to this!
Implants go UNDER the muscle...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They’re not all there? That’s the pot calling the kettle black. You must have a good view from that glass house of yours.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's 2 different ways to do it, only one of then goes under the pec muscle, it's called submuscular placement

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've wondered what impact having a developed chest would have on female aesthetics. Sometimes girls start fondling my cleavage and maybe having a developed chest would add size to any female's boobs and reduce the 'ballooned' look fake tits have sometimes

Lol I feel stupid too. Bored and curious tho

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Lmao at all the replies trying to justify why chest work is beneficial to women with fake double d tits and regularly get surgery on them by doctors. Give me a break guys. Also how many of you have implants?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because it looks good on there Instagram and makes people click it

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao at all the replies trying to justify why chest work is beneficial to women with fake double d tits and regularly get surgery on them by doctors. Give me a break guys. Also how many of you have implants?
Normally I’d try to correct you, but I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain it to you on your level right now.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
The implants are there to serve as a cushion for board presses, that's all.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So sad that there are women out there who strive to make a joke of themselves looking so freaking gay.
Wait one minute, how is that “gay?” It is certainly not homosexual, and I don’t really think you’d say it’s sad that women look lighthearted or cheerful (the other definition of gay). Are you using gay to mean stupid, as simply a derogatory term? I really don’t see how a woman spreading her legs is gay, but like I said, well explain it to you when you’re mature enough to understand it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wait one minute, how is that “gay?” It is certainly not homosexual, and I don’t really think you’d say it’s sad that women look lighthearted or cheerful (the other definition of gay). Are you using gay to mean stupid, as simply a derogatory term? I really don’t see how a woman spreading her legs is gay, but like I said, well explain it to you when you’re mature enough to understand it.
Will you stop enabeling him. He's a insecure weirdo, let him have his fun

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you stop enabeling him. He's a insecure weirdo, let him have his fun
I want to have my fun too, and I find responding to him fun, even if it is rather pointless.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if he is heyboy???
We are all one; there is no duality or separateness. See yourself in heyboy, in a spiritual way, not a sexual way. Unless that’s what you’re both into. I won’t judge.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao!!

nicely done

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
The routine is beyond stupid and silly looking along with her costume and wig. That is why I used the word gay because it is. Why would anyone want to idolize a person like that or do the same as her? Do women who compete actually do this type of routine and kinds of presentations in bodybuilding? LOL WTF? No wonder its not popular. Too be so strict and so forth to have ambitions to get on stage with a walker and a wig on spreading your legs. I'm sure her parents are very proud when people ask what their daughter is doing! LMFAO.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I want to have my fun too, and I find responding to him fun, even if it is rather pointless.
Whats funny is you calling me a weirdo when in fact you are defending roided up she men who wear wigs and dress as old ladies on stage while competing. Wow just wow. Thats something to strive to be! LOL unreal.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The routine is beyond stupid and silly looking along with her costume and wig. That is why I used the word gay because it is. Why would anyone want to idolize a person like that or do the same as her? Do women who compete actually do this type of routine and kinds of presentations in bodybuilding? LOL WTF? No wonder its not popular. Too be so strict and so forth to have ambitions to get on stage with a walker and a wig on spreading your legs. I'm sure her parents are very proud when people ask what their daughter is doing! LMFAO.
But you watched it, correct? And then posted about it here, resulting in who knows how many more people seeing it, who otherwise never would have. Sounds like the posting of the routine had it's desired effects.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it gay though? Anything you don’t like is gay? Is that how it works?
Whats funny is you calling me a weirdo when in fact you are defending roided up she men who wear wigs and dress as old ladies on stage while competing. Wow just wow. Thats something to strive to be! LOL unreal.
She can do what she wants. You being upset about what she’s doing is silly; I’d bet she doesn’t give two s**ts about what you’re doing or what you think of her. Ironically, you just got multiple people to look at and talk about her. Good job.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you keep watching she’s pretty impressive. I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting to play an old lady. Props to her for her hard work! May not be my goals but who cares

https://instagram.com/p/BdtTmW0juVo/

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
If you keep watching she’s pretty impressive. I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting to play an old lady. Props to her for her hard work! May not be my goals but who cares

https://instagram.com/p/BdtTmW0juVo/
Her routine is not very impressive as I had to share it since it was so obnoxious and annoying. At first I thought it was a joke but she actually was being serious. WTF is that? Honestly she looks like a clown and no way can anyone in their right mind strive to copy the same routine as hers. She is just plain nuts and not all there. If I would have been at that show in person I would have laughed and walked out in disgust! The video came across my instagram due to a company I follow posting a video of hers. Now thanks to that decision on their part, they have lost another follower. It also has justified my reasoning even more for not being a fan of womans bodybuilding. Joke I tell ya! A real joke!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Her routine is not very impressive as I had to share it since it was so obnoxious and annoying. At first I thought it was a joke but she actually was being serious. WTF is that? Honestly she looks like a clown and no way can anyone in their right mind strive to copy the same routine as hers. She is just plain nuts and not all there. If I would have been at that show in person I would have laughed and walked out in disgust! The video came across my instagram due to a company I follow posting a video of hers. Now thanks to that decision on their part, they have lost another follower. It also has justified my reasoning even more for not being a fan of womans bodybuilding. Joke I tell ya! A real joke!

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Anger much?