Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Holy shii lmao dude. No I'm not steppin in that hole
    Lol. Fair one

2. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    Ask CT Fletcher about overtraining
    CT
    •   

3. Like I said in the first place. Instead of asking people if it works or not try it for a few weeks and if you feel better and look better keep them in.

4. And rich piana was the man. Even if it was the revelation of adding protein powder to Greek yoghurt for a snack that he did on one of his old mutant vids.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Like I said in the first place. Instead of asking people if it works or not try it for a few weeks and if you feel better and look better keep them in.
    This.
    •   

6. Not the thread for this but HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCOTLAND!!!!

7. I like Rich lol I don't agree with him on everything but that's just opinions. The concept of it makes sense is the bottom line whether it works for everyone or not. Isymfs

8. Quote Originally Posted by pureburl View Post
    I've never felt that I truly overtrained myself but I don't wanna say that it's completely a myth. Like you said everyone reacts differently. I like the idea of a feeder workout the day after you hit the muscle, but everyday seems a little much although it's short and isn't really tearing the muscle down. I might give it a shot a few days a week just to see what happens. I shouldn't have any problem recovering especially while on cycle. Guess we will see lol.
    IMO
    I notice overtraining more in the central nervous system. Completely run down, sleeping at all hours, lack of a good pump, etc... I Donít see pump sets at 25% - 40% of 1RM or so inducing that type of state.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 11:43 AM
  2. feeder workouts
    By jayaRod68 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:33 PM
  3. Workout: OverTraining?
    By lorenzo614 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 11:19 AM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM