Interview Questions for Champion Powerlifter

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey all,
I have an interview lined up this Saturday with a champion powerlifter. Please let me know if you have any questions you'd like me to ask her. After the interview we plan on hitting the gym for some tutorial video's. She has a lot of experience and can deadlift more than most men!

Carly.jpg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great thread bro.

Almost too many questions bouncing around in my head but I guess the following are my top 2:

- What’s the best piece of training advice she’s ever been given.

- nutritionally what does the average day look like?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What supplements does she take?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who is she?
Carly Morse. You can find her on Instagram. She recently won the USA Powerlifting Philadelphia Classic. She has several first place finished prior to that as well. She pulls over 4 hundred.

If you have questions please get them to me by Friday night.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Carly Morse. You can find her on Instagram. She recently won the USA Powerlifting Philadelphia Classic. She has several first place finished prior to that as well. She pulls over 4 hundred.

If you have questions please get them to me by Friday night.
Thanks for the info......

Im intetested on her coach and program.

Thanks

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll be meeting with Carly tomorrow morning. If you want me to ask something let me know soon. Great questions so far!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whisky (great name), jgntyce, dds Carly answered your questions in the interview. I had fun and learned a lot from her. She will be competing in Nationals. We were able to get some training in afterwards. I'll edit the videos and post them here when I have time (most likely a couple days). Thanks for helping out!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The interview is up https://youtu.be/2iX7cqxIwTI

I time stamped questions in the comments if you want to see the questions and jump to that part. If you leave a question in the comments I'll get Carly to respond.

I've been following a powerlifting routine for several months (making great progress) but have yet to compete. Most of the questions pertain to meet preparation and the basics of entering your first meet.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established

I time stamped questions in the comments if you want to see the questions and jump to that part. If you leave a question in the comments I'll get Carly to respond.

I've been following a powerlifting routine for several months (making great progress) but have yet to compete. Most of the questions pertain to meet preparation and the basics of entering your first meet.
Doing anymore interviews soon? I’m bummed I missed the chance to toss you a few questions earlier.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Really interesting bro, thanks

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doing anymore interviews soon? I’m bummed I missed the chance to toss you a few questions earlier.
Send me a private message with questions you'd like to know about. I'm sure you can tell YouTube is a hobby for me. I'd like to up the quality. I have a 1080P 60FPS camera and some editing software to play with. I enjoy doing the interviews so I'll definitely have more posted in the future.

I interviewed a female bodybuilder who is also a licensed massage therapist and board certified hypnotherapist. Recovery is a big interest of mine and she had a lot to say about performance and recovery benefits of her practices.

I really want to grab the 900 pound deadlifter I met in the gym recently. He invited me to train at his gym. I NEED to make that happen. I have a lot going on (career, family) but you better believe I plan on picking that guys brain!

I usually hang out in the supplement section but I'll stop in here on occasion. My goal is to continue building muscle and strength for a long time. I've done pretty well achieving that goal!

Even if you don't subscribe to my channel please click like on Carly's interview. Even better, leave her an encouraging comment. Bad ass female powerlifters deserve some love!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Send me a private message with questions you'd like to know about. I'm sure you can tell YouTube is a hobby for me. I'd like to up the quality. I have a 1080P 60FPS camera and some editing software to play with. I enjoy doing the interviews so I'll definitely have more posted in the future.

I interviewed a female bodybuilder who is also a licensed massage therapist and board certified hypnotherapist. Recovery is a big interest of mine and she had a lot to say about performance and recovery benefits of her practices.

I really want to grab the 900 pound deadlifter I met in the gym recently. He invited me to train at his gym. I NEED to make that happen. I have a lot going on (career, family) but you better believe I plan on picking that guys brain!

I usually hang out in the supplement section but I'll stop in here on occasion. My goal is to continue building muscle and strength for a long time. I've done pretty well achieving that goal!

Even if you don't subscribe to my channel please click like on Carly's interview. Even better, leave her an encouraging comment. Bad ass female powerlifters deserve some love!
Ok, will do! I’ll type ‘em out later on my lunch break. That’s cool you are into interviewing and video production. I spend a lot of time in video production world, albeit on the account side of things. But I enjoy learning and watching our people do their thing behind the camera.

I’ll check out the video and leave her a comment. And I agree with you... it’s super impressive to watch some of these women hit big numbers. Especially when a lot of them weigh next to nothing. And extra especially when they are moving more weight than most dudes!