Training Schedule

Kaliber

Awards
What do you guys think of this training schedule?.

First of all Im bulking and my caloric intake is at 4000.

Monday: Heavy Weight Low Rep. 4 Sets Maximum 5 Reps.
Bench Press
Weighted Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Deadlift

Tuseday: Legday.

Wednesday: Back Attack.
Rows and Pull-Downs

Thursday: Light Weight High Rep. 10x4.
Bench Press
Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Push-Ups
Dips

Friday: Arms.

Saturday: Chest and Shoulders.

The days Im not written the exercises for will consist of mainly dumbells 3-4 sets 8-12 reps.
I will Squat on legday and planning to include it on Monday and Thursday in the future when i get stronger.

Always warm up with some stretch and in the end some stomach when i feel for it.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'm not a fan of deadlifting the day before legs. Maybe swap legs and back attack or add deadlifts to your back day and make back/legs day 1, day 2, then legs/back day 3? If wanting to squat 2x week (I'd suggest that off the bat, not waiting until you're stronger), I'd opt for legs day 1 and day 5 and deadlift day 3 (if incorporating deadlifts into your schedule 2x week, try one hyper (3/6) and one strength (6/3) day).
I see you have 2x bench days and 1 chest day. Benching twice a week and either squatting or deadlifting twice a week would be my preference over 3 chest days. If your chest is lagging, you can add in some pushups to another day or another light chest day, but recovery is important so I wouldn't stress my body hard that third chest workout.
Also, I like to throw rear delt work into both back and shoulder days as mine are lagging (as I'm sure a lot of people's are). Also, I actually like to pump mine up when doing chest too (between sets do a light set of seated rear delt flys) just to keep my right shoulder from pulling too far forward with such an intense chest pump (try starting with some flys to get a pump before you bench).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bench Press
Weighted Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Deadlift

Rows and Pull-Downs

Bench Press
Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Push-Ups
Dips

The days Im not written the exercises for will consist of mainly dumbells 3-4 sets 8-12 reps.
I will Squat on legday and planning to include it on Monday and Thursday in the future when i get stronger.

Always warm up with some stretch and in the end some stomach when i feel for it.
The first day you have heavy deadlifts after smoking your back on the previous exercises? I’d personally deadlift heavy first, then bench if your doing both on the same day, the fact your lats are fatigued from the dl’s will reduce weight on bench a bit but puts more emphasis on chest so you’ll still get the benefit.

I agree with everything Asteele08 said - all makes sense to me. I’d definitely include some rear delt work (I like facepulls personally) and if your bulking I’d add some 15+ plus sets (drop sets/rest pause etc would also do it) especially for arms and shoulders.

Totally agree about moving leg day, if your hitting that first day hard leg day will suffer.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bench Press
Weighted Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Deadlift

Rows and Pull-Downs

Bench Press
Pull/Chin-Ups
Military Press
Push-Ups
Dips

The first day you have heavy deadlifts after smoking your back on the previous exercises? I’d personally deadlift heavy first, then bench if your doing both on the same day, the fact your lats are fatigued from the dl’s will reduce weight on bench a bit but puts more emphasis on chest so you’ll still get the benefit.

I agree with everything Asteele08 said - all makes sense to me. I’d definitely include some rear delt work (I like facepulls personally) and if your bulking I’d add some 15+ plus sets (drop sets/rest pause etc would also do it) especially for arms and shoulders.

Totally agree about moving leg day, if your hitting that first day hard leg day will suffer.