Need some advice/help

H

Honda1997

Awards
I am fairly new to bodybuilding I am really working hard on transforming my body and staying fit and healthy but I have one concern, one side of my chest has more fat then the other I am just curious what can I do to even this out, such as excerises or something that can help me, would really appreciate the feedback.
MSJUpBN.jpg

H

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna blow the gyno whistle but you may wanna ask your Dr about it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like gyno, unfortunately the most successful fix would be surgery. Some people have success with combining a serm and ai, but thats something I’d maybe ask a doctor about.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I am fairly new to bodybuilding I am really working hard on transforming my body and staying fit and healthy but I have one concern, one side of my chest has more fat then the other I am just curious what can I do to even this out, such as excerises or something that can help me, would really appreciate the feedback.View attachment 156714
Hey man welcome to the forum! First off I don't want to say you have gyno but the nipples do look a little puffy but I'll let the pros in here chime in. What I do think you should of though is get on a cutting cycle. Make sure to have all basic bases covered. This means:

- Getting solid sleep (7-9h per night)
- limiting your drinking if you do drink a lot
- having solid simple nutrition understanding and applying it (do some research on nutrition plenty of YouTube videos)
- utilizing basic supplementation (créatine monohydrate, protein powder, bcaas, and fat burner with stim that you can use as a ore workout)
- As far as training goes lift heavy and hard compound movements (bench squat dead) and finishing your workouts with isolation. Make sure to get in cardio. (You could do fasted cardio in the morning)

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I am not an expert in no way but it seems to me that you may have asymmetric gynecomastia due to genetics/hormones during puberty.. now there is no exercise that will eliminate this problem but perhaps make it less noticeable by putting on muscle in your chest by performing compound exercises like the bench press and some accessories like flies.. this is something you should talk to your doctor about .. unless this gyno is a new onset (im guessing not) surgery seems like the best option for completely eliminating the issue but you can try other methods like cutting body fat (but looks like muscle building is your best bet but you might put on more fat in the process) .. thats my opinion ! dont let it get you down it is very common in men!

A

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to training chest, do you use barbells or dumbbells? I started with only dumbbell presses due to it being the only thing available, but that helped a lot because my right was much stronger then my left side when I first started lifting. It'll be fairly easy to tell if you have a muscular imbalance with dumbbells and it's also a little safer to workout on your own with them too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer dumbbell over barbell because, for me, I see the most growth. If I’m aiming for strength I’ll do 80% barbell. Right now I’m doing about 60/40 dumbbell.