Need a quality training program

  1. Need a quality training program


    I'm going to be starting my first SARM cycle with LGD tomorrow. I need a new training program I can follow, as I am getting bored of my current one. Would like something at least 4-5 times a week to maximize the benefits I will be getting from the lgd. Current lifts are incline dumbell 85x5 dumbell shoulder press 75x5 squat 275x5. Currently I'm doing a 3 day a week program and definitely want to do a more hypertrophy based program but still strength oriented.


  2. Have you looked into Shieko? Shieko along with LGD should help your lifts jump up. You can download the app Wich is helpful
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    Have you looked into Shieko? Shieko along with LGD should help your lifts jump up. You can download the app Wich is helpful
    Nope I haven't heard of it, I will look more into it. Think it's worth the $12 on the app store?

  4. Yes that is the one. I've added 15 pounds to Squat and around 20 on my bench. I think the reason I had such a big jump is because I've never followed a powerlifting program so I received a lot of new gains. Man those apps are so helpful in keeping track of progress and making sure you stick to a routine

  5. You can track your own program without spending $12.99 on an app.

    8 reviews?
    What about HST?
    Look up Hypertrophy Specific Training.

    You can download free spreadsheets.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   
       


  6. PHAT - hands down the best balance between strength and size for any program I've ever run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. PHAT is really good. DC Training is good but personally I prefer more volume. I still use DC once a year to change things up though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    PHAT - hands down the best balance between strength and size for any program I've ever run.
    Never tried PHAT. Do you think run this training during my cut? Have you tried it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Never tried PHAT. Do you think run this training during my cut? Have you tried it?
    It's pretty much all I've run for the last 5 years. I have two different versions I've modified and customized myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    It's pretty much all I've run for the last 5 years. I have two different versions I've modified and customized myself
    oh yea! Best results I have gotten! I think I'm going to start the 5 day version soon.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    oh yea! Best results I have gotten! I think I'm going to start the 5 day version soon.
    I actually just forced myself to finally take a break from it for the first time in forever... went with a much lower volume HFT style. So far its ok but man is it hard to drop the volume so much ha. I'm struggling mentally for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    It's pretty much all I've run for the last 5 years. I have two different versions I've modified and customized myself
    I have always been doing the conventional 2 muscle group a day workout. But, I have to give this a try.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I actually just forced myself to finally take a break from it for the first time in forever... went with a much lower volume HFT style. So far its ok but man is it hard to drop the volume so much ha. I'm struggling mentally for sure.
    Haha. How long will you be running this? I am currently doing 5/3/1 to up my Strength and PRs, but i find myself constantly adding volume to the accessories lol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Haha. How long will you be running this? I am currently doing 5/3/1 to up my Strength and PRs, but i find myself constantly adding volume to the accessories lol.
    gonna give it a run probably until around thanksgiving. 2 weeks in now. My travel schedule is insane so it wouldn't really be possible for me to lift as hard and heavy as I like doing a PHAT run. Plus my joints and general body could use the volume break ha. Just my head that hates it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need a training program whIle on epistane for show
    By Muscleilove in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 12:41 PM
  2. Need some helping moving past useless training programs..
    By rosemont83 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 03:35 PM
  3. Deployed and really need help with training program
    By jacobt5150 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:54 PM
  4. Advice on New, 4 Day Training Program Needed
    By BrianDML in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 11:21 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in